Another "Zoe" on the mbclub fleet!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
They are a good looking car for sure but the cost of them for such new technology makes them less attractive financially as the Zoe! Same with Beemer EV's and hybrids!
Yes they are a lot of money for a golf ..I don't know why some EV cars have made there selfs look so Diffrent just because there EV , VW have got it right and made a EV car that looks like a normal car

Deane x said:
Yes they are a lot of money for a golf ..I don't know why some EV cars have made there selfs look so Diffrent just because there EV , VW have got it right and made a EV car that looks like a normal car

No they've made a normal petrol car into an EV car! The Zoe was always an EV so the car fits around the components not the other way around!

No they've made a normal petrol car into an EV car! The Zoe was always an EV so the car fits around the components not the other way around!
each to there own I would rather a EV car or hybrid that looks like a normal car hence the C350e but that does not make it right it's just my opinion

Or this...
arrow06061202.jpg

Think laterally...
TED!!!! You rotten So and So...that is fabulous.
:thumb:

I have always had a soft spot for the golden arrow. Leading link forks, pressed steel frame, false tank.
Very nearly bought one once.

But the tenuous link was to the former Israeli leader Ariel Sharon.

A stunning Ariel Arrow, I have a soft spot for Ariels.
I passed my test at the tender age of 17 on an Ariel Leader ( with quite a bit of tinware removed ) and for those following, I used to throw a drop of Castrol R in the tank.
With apologies for hi jacking the thread

I have always had a soft spot for the golden arrow. Leading link forks, pressed steel frame, false tank.
Very nearly bought one once.

Being picky I know, but they were trailing links. My Greeves Hawkstone had leading links though. Unfortunately they were connected to springs and dampers straight from an Ossa 250 which were unyielding to the point of spitting me off and breaking my wrist.

ariel%2Bp5.jpg

But the tenuous link was to the former Israeli leader Ariel Sharon.

That link...yep, I got it!

Nice bikes!

As the OP - back to the point!!

Picked the ZOE up tonight. Apparently I'm the first in Scotland with the new model and motor. Dynamique Nav with R240 motor. Not quite the same driving experience as my Merc, but I enjoyed my drive home none the less!!

Attachments

• IMG_4962.jpg
    IMG_4962.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 14
Timster said:
Nice bikes! As the OP - back to the point!! Picked the ZOE up tonight. Apparently I'm the first in Scotland with the new model and motor. Dynamique Nav with R240 motor. Not quite the same driving experience as my Merc, but I enjoyed my drive home none the less!!

Look forward to hear how you're getting on with the R240!

Cheers Neil.

It just works. Over 1000 miles now tootling back and forwards to work. Roses fine at 60 - 70 mph. Getting around 90 - 100 to a charge.

No complaints!

Getting around 90 - 100 to a charge.

No complaints!

I thought the new model would have improved the range a bit more than that, nice experience though regardless of range. :thumb:

Maybe it has - but I drive it quite hard. Only interested in getting to work and back then plugging in again. No interest in driving like a granny to see how far I go.

I am taking it down to the lakes next weekend so might take it easy then!!

Timster said:
Maybe it has - but I drive it quite hard. Only interested in getting to work and back then plugging in again. No interest in driving like a granny to see how far I go. I am taking it down to the lakes next weekend so might take it easy then!!

I'm sure that the range will improve a bit once the motor and batteries sort themselves out!!

At long last, I have an exit date from the factory of 2 weeks today. Then it's just the vagaries of the import centre and delivery to my dealer to content with.

Enjoy!

I've put over 3000' miles on mine now and enjoying it!

Got a weeks test drive of an E-NV 200 this week. Thinking of adding one to the fleet!!

As an aside (on the EV theme), one of our neighbours has a Nissan Leaf in their parking bay. I mentioned to my wife that it was odd that it never seemed to be on change (I've never seen it plugged in), and I've now realised that the colour of the car changes sometimes! So I can only assume their workplace has a fleet of them that are charged there :dk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom