Antenna CLS500

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MacCLS500

Car
CLS500
Has anybody had a new antenna fitted and what did it cost. Spoke to Command on line who have a simple fix with concealed antenna and fitted to rear unit. £60 + £20 to fit. So my costs woul be + petrol to get to Surrey and back. I believe Mercedes need 2 hours + parts. This is the last item on my list to get fixed, when fixed I assume I can then purchase a unit for connecting my Nokia N8 to the sysyetm and set the clock.

As MacCLS500 knows, Welcome to www.comand.co.uk has suggested using a genuine Mercedes GPS antenna under the back parcel shelf (above the metal below the shelf).

Another advantage of going down to see Mark is that he will have the various cradles that Comand Online sell, and you can ensure that it all works properly with your Nokia N8

Cheers

Richard

Paid a visit today to get the antenna fixed. They tried 3 antennas and non worked, The bad news is it looks like I need a new Receiver unit in the boot. Refurbished one on order, no way I am paying Mercedes £2500 for a new one. The good news is very pleased with the Service that I had from Unique in Surrey. Well at least I achieved something from my 200 mile trip. New angle sensor fitted on Tuesday all work well. A big plus factor was that as all motorway and not hanging about got 28.5 to the gallon, better than my T5 and Jaguar S Type R. Good days run, very impressed with performance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom