Antennae gasket

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BAZZER1

Car
mercedes e320cdi estate
Trying to buy a replacement GPS Roof Mounted Antennae Gasket, just need the rubber Gasket which is a bit weather worn, the only one I can find is if you buy the Cap, Antennae and Gasket for about £ 30.00 I only need the Gasket replacing and this sounds damn expensive for a rubber Gasket.
Any one know where I can get hold of just the Gasket please.

BAZZER1

Have you tried MB? Dunno about your GPS aerial but for an s124 the radio aerial gasket and cover boot are sold seperately and for a chunk less than most aftermarket sources

Phoned MB Dealer Jacksons of Poole, The guy in Parts could not find the GPS Gasket and could only suggest I would have to buy the complete Unit, Housing, Antennae & Gasket, He couldn't even give me price for this.
So in the meantime will keep on looking for the separate Gasket.
Cheers

BAZZER1

Its not the one that covers the actual antenna, its the black rubber Gasket that's sits between the housing and the car roof, could get the one as shown on ebay on the previous post, but again at $29.62 Dollars and I suspect Postage to the UK, It is, in my opinion a bit extortionate for a small rubber gasket, There surely must be a Supplier of just the rubber gaskets somewhere, I wonder who makes the kit and I could possibly contact them direct for a replacement gasket.
Amongst our Millions of fabulous Members does anyone know where I can get one.
Thanks Guys & Gals appreciate your help

BAZZER1

Theres only one left in the link I provided and its only £18.

Bare in mind that one OEM grill clip is over £3 now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom