Anti Gatso Spray?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

McGreggor

Car
CLS55 AMG
Anyone heard anything good or bad on this product?

I've seen covers that are designed to fit over the plates before, I think they basically had a thin film of see-through plastic that was highly reflective, and at the same time filtered out IR. Trouble was I could never find any that were shaped for euro plates, onlt the US shape!

This spray could be very usefull, if it works that is.....

Cheers Shude, Hadn't come accross that thread before! oops!

I may get some and do some tests, I know a man with a big flash on his digital camera.... :D

culpano said:
Is this so you can go at 100mph + anywhere you like and kill someone ? :mad:
He can probably do that in reverse in the C43 w/Mclaren mods! :rolleyes:

culpano said:

:rolleyes: Yes, the thought of killing someone without spray on my plates is just too much to bear....

Actually, I am a safe driver really :D

I just dont want the hassle of rubbing out my numberplate in photoshop when I post pics of my car :p

I have it on good authority that there is such a spray that does work, be warned though it only works on the old type Gatsos that use a flash, here in Northamptonshire we only have Truvelos that do not use flash.

Incidentally I have seen a prototype of a number plate that is a hologram, from straight on it reads the correct number, from a slight angle such as the pole height of a speed camera it can read whatever you want or nothing. Cool!!

jimmy said:
Incidentally I have seen a prototype of a number plate that is a hologram, from straight on it reads the correct number, from a slight angle such as the pole height of a speed camera it can read whatever you want or nothing. Cool!!

Ohh sounds interesting! but i bet you can tell it's a hologram though can't you? I mean if your following from behind through bends, and over hills, you must be able to catch a glimpse of the "other" image? Then again I suppose you only need it on the front as most of these cameras are forward facing...

McGreggor said:
Ohh sounds interesting! but i bet you can tell it's a hologram though can't you? I mean if your following from behind through bends, and over hills, you must be able to catch a glimpse of the "other" image? Then again I suppose you only need it on the front as most of these cameras are forward facing...

Yes, its clever but not good enough to risk using it. From straight on it looks a bit fuzzy too. I suppose a bit more development and a big dollop of cash will make it better.

culpano said:

whats the link between driving at 100 MPH and killing someone....

tone said:
whats the link between driving at 100 MPH and killing someone....
Yeah good point! I've done 100+ mph before and although people may have died during that period I'm fairly certain it was a coincidence! ;)

Is this so you can go at 100mph + anywhere you like and kill someone ?

no so you dont get points for a wee 34 :mad: if your doing more than 40 then points is and fine is fair but at least when you get caught at 36ish you were trying to keep your speed down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom