Any 17 plates due?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Here are the interior shots as promised. It was even kind enough to stop raining whilst I took the pics... :D

Attachments

• 20170302_134145.jpg
    20170302_134145.jpg
    239.6 KB · Views: 65
  • 20170302_134438.jpg
    20170302_134438.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 60
  • 20170302_134512.jpg
    20170302_134512.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 60
Here it is! Terrible picture though

Attachments

• image-1181791800.jpg
    image-1181791800.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 61
Here are the interior shots as promised. It was even kind enough to stop raining whilst I took the pics... :D

Gorgeous. My kids would trash that interior in two school runs... :crazy:

Gorgeous. My kids would trash that interior in two school runs... :crazy:

Yeah, my missus isn't so keen either but with the rest of the interior being black I felt it needed 'brightening up' a little. Plus my two are now 18 and have their own transport (at long last!) :D

C63 S coupe premium in selenite grey incoming.

Only the 360 camera as an option, not least because the premium spec includes anything I would have spec'ed plus a bit more.

Though... if the delivery date gets shoved back much more I will have to move this into a new thread for 67 plates!

masher_uk said:
Ha ha, no actually. The security glass is of course an option, just not to my taste. Each to their own... :cool:

I got my old coupe done by a local tinting firm, it was £80 and was perfect. Only took them about an hour.

Worth considering if you want it of course.

Just ordered a GLE350 amg line premium on Friday. Delivery July time :(
Upgraded to 21s
Obsidian black metallic
Black wood trim
Black head lining
Running boards

Can't wait :)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

gr1nch said:
Shows the glossy paintwork really well though! Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

It's had gardx protection on it. I never asked for it and none of my other cars have had it.

I've read detailers don't tend to like it but I don't actually know what it really is.

j16jrf said:
Just ordered a GLE350 amg line premium on Friday. Delivery July time :( Upgraded to 21s Obsidian black metallic Black wood trim Black head lining Running boards Can't wait :) Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yes!! The gle is huge! Nice to see running boards on there, I think it completely transforms the car.

Just ordered a GLE350 amg line premium on Friday. Delivery July time :(
Upgraded to 21s
Obsidian black metallic
Black wood trim
Black head lining
Running boards

Can't wait :)

Ouch, July!

Nothing close to this spec in the network available? The GLE 350 is pretty well specc'd as standard anyway.

Unfortunately nothing in the system :(
Yes the premium comes with the running boards, pan sunroof etc.

Super well spec'ed car just needed a few finishing touches lol

Yes I think it was part of the pack

Mine was a 4.5 month wait and the first few months didn't feel like it was making a dent, then the last month went really quick.

OP really nice spec. As you're buying new I concur with getting all the options you want! No such chance of that, when buying second hand, so best make the most of it.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom