Any boxing fans here?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm hoping that Hearn can get the Eubanks v GGG .

GGG camp have said fine & in Uk since Billy Joe Saunders does not have the stomache for it, in reality although the Eubanks are saying they want it, I see Ebanks Snr is starting his interfering nonsense..I dont think he wants Jnr to fight GGG, what Da d would, something like 254 Amateur fights never been down, 33 Professional fights ,never been down plus last 23 fights all stopped TKO or KO..:eek:

I'll give Eubank Jr his dues; he's certainly confident but...

GGG is so methodical in his work, so precise, so granite chinned and so heavy-handed that I just can't see how he can be beat, not forgetting he very rarely wastes punches too.

Nice to see Tyson Fury ****** up bouncing around on his injured ankle while over in France. Bit of a kick In the nuts for us who have lost Hotel money again due to date changes. Had to pay twice when we went to Düsseldorf for the first fight due to Klits injury...!

Disappointed that Eubanks has priced himself out of this fight or rather his Father has. :dk:
Kell Brook will get his name noticed & is a similar situation to GGG where no one in his weight division will fight him...best of luck to Brooks ...he'll need it!

Anyone else looking forward to Saturday ... Hope Brook can get a result...that would be getting a decision, if he can last longer than Murray that would be pretty good.

I'm looking forward to it!

I think Kell has got a very realistic chance, GGG has never fought someone who is also methodical and very rarely wastes a punch. The other thing to think about is that Kahn v Canelo was always going to end in tears; Amir is a small welterweight and Alvarez is a big middleweight, this is not the case with GGG v Brook because Golovkin is a small middleweight and Kell has alway been a very big welterweight.

Whatever the outcome, I'm sure it'll be a cracker, you don't have to go looking for either fighter in the ring.

Mike Towell died in the ring over the week end he leaves a young son...C'mon chaps lets get behind this.
From Ricky Hattons Giving site
Mike Towell lost his life doing either what he loved or looking after his family - or both

A young boy and partner are left behind let's make sure they are looked after

Give what you can
https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/Iron-Mike-.

Last edited:
BUMP no one feel the need ?

Only just seen your post, I donated the day after Ricky started the fund.

Getting excited now, Ward & Kovalev is tomorrow...should be a humdinger

Parker looks good, I like the look of him.

I'd like to see him up against Joshua, and I think he'd win because AJ has fought bums up to now (besides Dillian White who's very inexperienced). Molina is AJ's first real test but I'm not holding out much hope, the fight of the night will be on the undercard with Chisora v White.

Told you to watch out for him, he'll only get better in time too....

Embarrassing; Molina came with about as much ambition as a blancmange.

Eddie Hearn makes me laugh too, when Fury went and ripped Klitschko's belts away in possibly one of the biggest ever upsets he said Klitschko was over the hill and past it but now his boy Joshua is fighting him Klitschko is the best!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom