Any boxing fans here?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I think the word 'pikey' is being thrown around here a bit too much like loose change IMO

Boxing banter to one side, it's been happening on here for years and nine times out of ten it's the first thing these people throw at Fury, which shows their real motives.

I have gypsy friends, good people with completely legitimate lives and they take being called "pikey" the same as my black friends take it being called the N word (and it's usually the same type that will use both derogatory terms)

SPX said:
Boxing banter to one side, it's been happening on here for years and nine times out of ten it's the first thing these people throw at Fury, which shows their real motives. I have gypsy friends, good people with completely legitimate lives and they take being called "pikey" the same as my black friends take it being called the N word (and it's usually the same type that will use both derogatory terms)

Agreed, the mother of my youngest is gypsy as some would say, although not the stereotypical type you'd blame for a bike being pinched during the summer when the local fair is in town. One of my best friends also is, who I went to school with and still play football with. Also have him to thank for my career at the minute, lovely people

Just like all cultures you get bad eggs. I'm mixed raced and the N word is no different to calling someone a Pikey, or a chink, or the worst sounding version of the word Pakistani

Back to the topic and again with the smuggery, there's two types of cockiness

Connor McGregor, and Fury

Connor is loveable because he's a generally nice guy, Fury is just an asshat

Boxing banter to one side, it's been happening on here for years and nine times out of ten it's the first thing these people throw at Fury, which shows their real motives.

I have gypsy friends, good people with completely legitimate lives and they take being called "pikey" the same as my black friends take it being called the N word (and it's usually the same type that will use both derogatory terms)

No offence mate, but you seem to be a gypsy apologist.

I'm pretty sure your friends wouldn't let you too far into their world, what you know about them it's exactly what they want you to know. You're a "gorger" after all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought this was a thread about boxing ?

CLSMark said:
No offence mate, but you seem to be a gypsy apologist. I'm pretty sure your friends wouldn't let you too far into their world, what you know about them it's exactly what they want you to know. You're a "gorger" after all. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not speaking for SPX here but I've been in that 'world', they're not as secretive as people think and the majority are probably the most respectable people you'd meet

Problems are dealt with in-house, none of these weeny fisticuffs you see in public after two pints and getting arrested/causing public nuisance

Darrell said:
Yes it is and I think we should stick to it otherwise it will be closed.

Perhaps avoiding posting racial slurs may help keep the thread on track too

Darrell said:
Yes it may but what racial slurs do you mean?

Think it's pretty obvious by now both you and Mark have said it

ash59fifty-uk said:
Think it's pretty obvious by now both you and Mark have said it
Listen mate, do you think a load of well hard geezers with complete and utter disregard for the law, others people's property and anything else are going to be offended by a name? Jesus, what's the world coming to? What should they expect? You reap what you sow.

Oh and before you get off your high horse, seeing that I am born and bred in north London most of my friends are are black. The ones who are not are Irish and I even have a couple of close friends who are Jewish!! Come to think of it.. in my circle of friends I am the only white English Protestant man.
Shall we move onto the 10 years that I spent living in a foreign country? Let's stick to the boxing.

Darrell said:
Listen mate, do you think a load of well hard geezers with complete and utter disregard for the law, others people's property and anything else are going to be offended by a name? Jesus, what's the world coming to? What should they expect? You reap what you sow.

My motto in life is, it's alright calling someone something that they cannot hear, but if you would not say it to their face then it clearly doesn't need to be said

I very much doubt that's something you'd do, so why is it okay to post such drivel? This forum amazes me sometimes

ash59fifty-uk said:
My motto in life is, it's alright calling someone something that they cannot hear, but if you would not say it to their face then it clearly doesn't need to be said I very much doubt that's something you'd do, so why is it okay to post such drivel? This forum amazes me sometimes
I think we have to agree to disagree.

Anyway back to boxing and the real word away from the fairies...

Who next for Joshua? Parker?

Not to mention paying nothing into the system. Just misunderstood though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darrell said:
Yes it is and I think we should stick to it otherwise it will be closed.

And then chooses not to talk about boxing for the rest of of his posts .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom