Any boxing fans here?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I didn't watch the fight but read all about it afterwards. Was great to hear two tough boxers with respect for each other before, during and after the fight, plus it going to 11 and both knocking down the other! All that so rarely happens in such high profile contests. Sounds like old school boxing of the best sort !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* 2017 W222 S350d SWB AMG Line Premium Plus
* Ashford, Kent & Mons, Belgium
Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

Big fight at the end of the month for Kell Brook, if he can beat Errol Spencer looks like it'll be a massive unification with Keith Thurman which would be a cracking 50/50.

Tyson Fury is calling out AJ. Don't know if that's to get himself relevant again, or he's just being an idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darrell said:
Could he beat Joshua?

100% no.

But he's the logical next fight in all honesty. He's basically needs to fight any possible threat in sight to cement himself as a great boxer.

Do you think he will fight him though? I can't see Fury getting his license back.

I did read today that Klitch has got a 'clause' in his contract that entitles him to a re-match. I can see Fury, Klitch and Joshua in a bizarre kind of threesome fighting each other over the next few years until someone comes out on top. No puns were meant in this paragraph.

Wouldn't mind seeing bellew put on his ****.

I like Bellew but he's a pump-up Cruiserweight and won't be matched against 19 and 20-stone fighters like Joshua, Klitschko and Fury.

Scott_F said:
I like Bellew but he's a pump-up Cruiserweight and won't be matched against 19 and 20-stone fighters like Joshua, Klitschko and Fury.

He categorically said yesterday on 5live when asked that exact question said he would never fight Joshua as he couldn't take the power and he knows where his limits lie. He fancies the lesser belts though i.e. Ring light heavy weight etc!

He categorically said yesterday on 5live when asked that exact question said he would never fight Joshua as he couldn't take the power and he knows where his limits lie. He fancies the lesser belts though i.e. Ring light heavy weight etc!

Fair play to him, he stepped up for a huge pay day against David Hypemaker. Knew he was out his comfort zone, so not taking any chances

Well he hasn't impressed anyone over here, all the also rans are wanting a shot at him, a new trainer seems to be the order of the day, then maybe he'll sharpen up a bit. Could do better.

What a dissapointment the Chavez v Alvarez was, Chavez was as agressive as a corn fed chicken, I have seen more commitment & aggression from a Black friday shopper.

So now Alvarez is bowing to public pressure & (yet again) called GGG into the ring & said lets get it on...more believable this time as they were at at the presser afterwards.

I'll pay for this one! Gingerbreads gravy train is about to expire!

Sorry to digress, but I just watched the full AJ v WK fight. I think a 30yo Klitchko would have kept AJ on the canvas, Not taking anything away from AJ he hit him with some incredible shots and deserved his victory, but it was against a 41yo man who was blowing out his backside by that point.

On a side note, Wlad being boo'ed as he did his ring walk was a touch poor, the man is absolute class and hasn't never trashed talk an opponent to my knowledge. Didn't deserve that.

Sent using a tin can on the end of a string

What a farce last night; Ward constantly punching below the belt and not being pulled up for it then the referee ends the fight far too prematurely, it's fights like this that ruin the integrity of the sport.

Rigondeaux should have also been disqualified for punching after the bell went, that's two shocking referee performances at one event!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom