Any campers???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BIG Sean

Car
Chrysler 300c SRT Design CRD
Looking at going camping[proper tent camping] for four nights sometime this weekend/next week. Can anyone recommend a good site?

MUST have a toilet/shower block but other than that and being as cheap as possible[don't need anything other than a piece of reasonably flat grass and begrudge paying £30+ per night]

Recently been East coast and although cool and windy was fine for us would prefer to be little further south this time.

Live in Bolton and don't want Devon, Kent etc - too far in the missus' A class a couple of hours driving is enough - only take it because it fits far more gear in than my w202.

Looked at one in Lincoln that fit the bill perfectly but owners were quite rude when I enquired.

Last edited:
Langdale Lakes, near Lincoln - NOT recommended unless you are a single fisherman!

may struggle getting a decent site now, as its a bank holiday weekend, sites will be mostly booked up. hope you find somewhere good.

Said at the outset to this site we were flexible sat/sun/mon/tues for four nights and if the weather was ok and the pitch was a available we might look to extend.

Anyway sorted now - going to Withernsea Sands bit further east[just came back from Filey two weeks ago and it was VERY windy and cool]than I'd have liked but was a good deal for the four nights.

My missus reckons that Langdale Lakes is either a swinging or cottageing outfit? Seems plausible but why not say Families not allowed in the first place?

Said at the outset to this site we were flexible sat/sun/mon/tues for four nights and if the weather was ok and the pitch was a available we might look to extend.

Anyway sorted now - going to Withernsea Sands bit further east[just came back from Filey two weeks ago and it was VERY windy and cool]than I'd have liked but was a good deal for the four nights.

My missus reckons that Langdale Lakes is either a swinging or cottageing outfit? Seems plausible but why not say Families not allowed in the first place?

Going to leave a few reviews;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom