Any celebs on the forum?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Did Stacey Solomon and Kerri Katona turn up and offer you a sandwich? ;):D

Maybe after a dry period, I might accept. I'd have to keep my eyes closed mind.

Around late '06/early '07 I noticed that some people starting looking at me with, what seemed like to me, was a sort of 'I know you' look(insert your own pun here).

It was then brought to my attention by a sixteen year old cousin of mine that I was the spitting image of someone called 'Liam' on Coronation Street. With me not being soap drama viewer, I didn't have a clue what they were on about.

It might seem funny or whatever for being mistaken for someone famous, but once the novelty's worn off it became very tedious; we were in Leeds looking for furniture in a bit of a hippy type shop when the oldish lady owner got a bit hysterical that 'Liam out of Corrie' was in her shop. This was the only time it worked in my advantage because she gave me a whopping discount on some house things.

I've never been so glad to see a tv character killed off...

I chauffeur a few people about from ITV and some footballers. Some of them are ok and some are right ar**holes,you usually find the minor celebs are the worst and the fairly well know ones arnt too bad. I get paid for whoever they are so it makes no odds to me.:D

My first cousin married pete andre's second cousin, am i entitled to give autographs? :D

I worked with a chap who's sister married 'Bonehead' from Oasis.

I have a habit of walking into celebrities and not realising it:

Walked bang into Claudia Schiffer in geneva airport.....The monster of a bodyguard she had with her was not happy.

Walked into Dave Navarro (Janes Addiction) in an LA guitar shop - I trapped his leg in the door.

Pushed in front of that bloke what plays *new* Darth Vader at Chateau Marmont in LA.

Sh*gged an bit part actress that was in a film by the Coen brothers......

As is always the case with these threads, the answer would appear to be "no" (or possibly "yes, but they're not going to declare themselves").

Anyone who is not Japanese or a pigmy is usually quite big in Japan.

I once drank champagne with Tom Champagne ...

Seriously: 1992 PR of the Year Award - we were at the same table. I had to promise to get the Reader's Digest subscription to get him off my back ... :wallbash:

It might seem funny or whatever for being mistaken for someone famous, but once the novelty's worn off it became very tedious;

I really can sympathise. I can't even go to the newsagent without creating a stir: you would think they would know by now that I am not actually Brad Pitt.

I really can sympathise. I can't even go to the newsagent without creating a stir: you would think they would know by now that I am not actually Brad Pitt.

The funny thing is that I can't see that much of a likeness...:confused:

I work with someone who has a MBE - does that count? One of my neighbours played for Sutton United in an Amateur Cup Final at Wembley - does that count too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom