Any clothing tailors on here?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wakas_s600L

Hi guys,

It's been a long time since iv been doing a lot of school work. (ill try to keep this short and sweet) As you will know I am a big guy and was wondering is it possible to buy two pieces of clothing and join them to make a bigger size? for example Buying 2 jackets which are the same and then joining them to make a bigger size? is this possible and can it be done with jeans? so like the waist is bigger?

Wakas

Hi guys,

It's been a long time since iv been doing a lot of school work. (ill try to keep this short and sweet) As you will know I am a big guy and was wondering is it possible to buy two pieces of clothing and join them to make a bigger size? for example Buying 2 jackets which are the same and then joining them to make a bigger size? is this possible and can it be done with jeans? so like the waist is bigger?

Wakas

Surreal.... :eek: :crazy: ;)

The only place you could do something like that is HERE

Wakas, an idea for you would be to buy 2 xtra large jackets, cut them down the middle and sew one half of the first jacket to the other half of the second jacket, you will have.....one xtra large jacket and...... 2 spare halves of jackets. You could even sew those 2 together and have a spare xtra large jacket

You are surely the spawn of the Boss, I have noticed that you have never logged on here at the same time :crazy:

Last edited:
Locate your nearest Indian-centric area. Tailoring is still a respected profession there.

Otherwise, maps.google.co.uk maybe?

You are surely the spawn of the Boss, I have noticed that you have never logged on here at the same time :crazy:

:D

Actually , doesn't the Boss have a giant tailoring factory setup in Africa somewhere ?

He could knock you up a jacket or two i reckon ....

Hi guys,

Wakas

I take it you are joking?

You must be....

Surely...

haha wow I only log on at like half 3/4ish when i get back from school dont know about the boss ;) and I wasnt joking was just asking if its durable.

Wakas

Durable?

I am sure any tailor will make hard wearing clothes.

Hi guys,

Wakas

why dont you just buy a bigger size

You must be the size of a small county if you need 2 of everything.
Speaking of 2 of everything, if there's ever a tailor needed on Noah's Ark when the world floods again you can apply. :D:D:thumb::bannana:

You must be the size of a small county if you need 2 of everything.
Speaking of 2 of everything, if there's ever a tailor needed on Noah's Ark when the world floods again you can apply. :D:D:thumb::bannana:

haha no just jeans and jackets they only go up too 2xl in the uk for most jackets and they dont fit.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom