Any clothing tailors on here?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
cheap flight and extra suitcase to America methinks.......

Google is your friend here, 71000 results for oversized jeans and I'm sure some of them will suit you

Won't be that cheap when you have to fork out for 3 seats.

Only costs the price of one as the American courts ruled in favour of the extra large when airlines tried to charge for the additional room that larger people took.

Wakas, please don't sit next to me on anything.

A quick google of "size 3XL" lists a load of tailors selling up to 7XL sizes.

I find the ridiculing of large people on this thread offensive. If I was of an ethnic persuasion and you all ridiculed me for that would it be ok???

346qkox.jpg

Last edited:
for someone contemplating a new S600 i suggest you go a a taylor's and get one made up. :rolleyes:

i have visions of a brand new W221 S600L pulling up and a guy wearing 2 jackets sewn together climbs out. :D

Last edited:
I find the ridiculing of large people on this thread offensive. If I was of an ethnic persuasion and you all ridiculed me for that would it be ok???
I'm not sure what ethnicity has to do with anything here?

I don't think the thread is ridiculing large people per se - it's the thought process behind the OP's question that is causing the general mirth.

It is one of the most bizarre questions ever posted on this forum. :D

Originally Posted by rees_A

I am suggesting that to discrimate against someone based on their weight is the same as discriminating against them based on the colour of their skin...

P.S.
My original post was meant as a joke..:bannana::D

I am suggesting that to discrimate against someone based on their weight is the same as discriminating against them based on the colour of their skin...
You'll be accusing forum members of discriminating against BMW drivers too I suppose? :)

This thread is so funny! I have been laughing so much from the very first post.

haha, im not as big as you most think im tall as well 6 foot 2 so it balances it out. I have a couple of 2xl hoody's from america and they fit fine but then other 2xl dont. I like jokes as much as you do so im not really offended what most of you say.

Wakas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom