Any disco ( Landrover) fans here ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

WLeg

MB Enthusiast
Car
MB GLC250
Been offered this....(quote from email)

It’s a ES TD5 7 SEAT 5 Door Sports with sunroof. The body type is ‘off road’. 2.5 Diesel, Java Black external, Smokestone Grey internal.
Its done 57,1000 miles.
On top of the list price for an ES, there are other extra’s which seem mandatory to me. Ours have the following 21 optional extras:
Runner Boards, extended roof racks, back ladder, twin spots, roof box, sun blinds all round, seat covers, tow bar, black (yes that’s extra), metallic (extra too), bull bars, suspension lowering fob (you can lower the suspension) ACE, rear climate control (not just air conditioning), automatic gearbox, S and N type towing kit, lockable crossbars, load space mat, rubber mats back and front, bin for rear. HK Premium sound system with seperate rear controls.

Whilst it was imported, it was ordered as a UK car not an export. I had to pay £2,500 for the privilege. It’s never seen a European Road or European registration; it was just trailer(ed) around to a dealer and back.
Whilst it did have a crash, it was rebuilt with original parts and then I paid for a consultant from Land Rover to confirm it was as new with the insurance company.

Quite like them, but am interested to hear about known faults, good points, and a guesstimate as to what a reasonable price is. It is on a 02 plate.

It is being sold be a friend who is off to Oz for a few......

I think it is a decent spec, but cannot find much info on the price difference between UK and import spec cars, or ones that have had a crash.....

Will try it - thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom