Any Events planned for Essex/Suffok?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Big Janner

MB Enthusiast
Car
R231 SL350 in Obsidian Black
Just as the title asks.
I've been away for a few months, so am out of touch.

Any regular runs, breakfast/lunch meets?

All been a bit quiet, but I'm looking at arranging something maybe Feb/Mar time when hopefully the weather will be ok. I'm often in Suffolk so will have a look to see somewhere to meet for coffee/lunch , and hopefully start up the Bluewater gtgs again too :thumb:

All been a bit quiet, but I'm looking at arranging something maybe Feb/Mar time when hopefully the weather will be ok. I'm often in Suffolk so will have a look to see somewhere to meet for coffee/lunch , and hopefully start up the Bluewater gtgs again too :thumb:

I'll be along, just say when. (I'm tied up 10th to 15th March inclusive)
I'd be happy to arrange something, either here in Essex or, slightly further afield.
Breakfast (although the regular White Elms meet may well return [I hope])
Lunch
Afternoon tea

Just as long as there are more than 2 cars there

Please feel free to inbox me if you decide on a place and time.

This may be somewhere to go this Sunday?

Little Easton Manor
Park Lane,
Little Easton,
Dunmow,
Essex
Public · Anyone on or off Facebook

Join us at Little Easton Manor for a meeting of interesting and classic cars and live music.

Open to all classic and interesting cars.
Arrival time is your choice. You can come any time between 9am and 3pm to display your car

Breakfast served from 9am until 11am followed by Sunday Roast, cakes and cream teas served from 11am.

The Manor Bar will be open from 11.30am.

Live music from 12.30pm

Should you wish to book your car in, please do so on our website at

https://www.littleeastonmanor.co.uk/…/a-meeting-of… 4

For Tea Room bookings contact Tracy on 07900 394110

Please note: The Tea Rooms at The Manor and The Manor Bar will open serving food and drinks. Please do not bring your own food and drink. Should you choose to, we will be charging a corkage on anything that you choose to bring in

kc

I'll be along, just say when. (I'm tied up 10th to 15th March inclusive)
I'd be happy to arrange something, either here in Essex or, slightly further afield.
Lunch
Afternoon tea

Just as long as there are more than 2 cars there
Just spotted you have changed your car pic buddy .

Just spotted you have changed your car pic buddy .

Yep
Changed my car
I loved the easy, lazy V8, but, road tax and insurance were becoming silly

The 350 deliverys the same 306bhp plus better mpg, 1/2 the road tax and a more refined drive.
Plus, I think it's a prettier car.

Yep
Changed my car
I loved the easy, lazy V8, but, road tax and insurance were becoming silly

The 350 deliverys the same 306bhp plus better mpg, 1/2 the road tax and a more refined drive.
Plus, I think it's a prettier car.
Smart move I reckon buddy , enjoy it .

Pistonheads Essex monthly meet at White Elms garden centre start again this coming Saturday c9am. I won't be there this time as I'm off to meet our friends new Newfoundland puppy again to see how much she has grown since mid December :eek:

@MissyD I'm moving to Elmstead Market in May/June so will be up for some Suffolk coffee meets :thumb:

Pistonheads Essex monthly meet at White Elms garden centre start again this coming Saturday c9am. I won't be there this time as I'm off to meet our friends new Newfoundland puppy again to see how much she has grown since mid December :eek:

@MissyD I'm moving to Elmstead Market in May/June so will be up for some Suffolk coffee meets :thumb:

Bu99er, I have a 10am appointment at No1 daughters house, to look at refinishing her hearth
Havn't got a clue what I'm doing, but, what the hell

Hi peeps I got an issue it’s drag and drift coming up in cornwall I want to put my car on a stand can the mb club organise a stand official like so I can show my car any help on doing this

This may be somewhere to go this Sunday?

Little Easton Manor
Park Lane,
Little Easton,
Dunmow,
Essex
Public · Anyone on or off Facebook

Join us at Little Easton Manor for a meeting of interesting and classic cars and live music.

Open to all classic and interesting cars.
Arrival time is your choice. You can come any time between 9am and 3pm to display your car

Breakfast served from 9am until 11am followed by Sunday Roast, cakes and cream teas served from 11am.

The Manor Bar will be open from 11.30am.

Live music from 12.30pm

Should you wish to book your car in, please do so on our website at

https://www.littleeastonmanor.co.uk/…/a-meeting-of… 4

For Tea Room bookings contact Tracy on 07900 394110

Please note: The Tea Rooms at The Manor and The Manor Bar will open serving food and drinks. Please do not bring your own food and drink. Should you choose to, we will be charging a corkage on anything that you choose to bring in

kc
P&A Wood. It's where i take the Bentley for service

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom