Any Excel Bofs on the forum that can help me out :)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

poormansporsche

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W209
My standard invoice that I have used for 15 years has got somewhat corrupted (I actually stole it off another company !) and as I haven't actually got a clue how excel works it's starting to be a bit of a pain. Don't suppose someone could look at it for me and sort it out ? Payment in Charity / Forum donation :)

Cheers

Brett

If the file is 15 years old it will have been produced on an older version of Excel although it would still work and be editable on new versions provided it's not been protected. I have Excel 2003 on an old laptop and would be happy to have a go at it. Am I an Excel Bof ? Well I consider Excel to be the most useful office software ever written. I use it daily.

If the file is 15 years old it will have been produced on an older version of Excel although it would still work and be editable on new versions provided it's not been protected. I have Excel 2003 on an old laptop and would be happy to have a go at it. Am I an Excel Bof ? Well I consider Excel to be the most useful office software ever written. I use it daily.

Thanks for the offer. Another member has offered to look at it for me so fingers crossed :)

I have migrated to a self hosted Invoice Nija, an open sourced invoicing system. Dead easy to use from a browser or via the free Invoice Nija mobile app.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom