Any fans of BBC's Casualty?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

janner

MB Enthusiast
Car
E320 Turbo Technics
Guess who was filming at our place yesterday?
pic4.jpg

Without giving away the plot....the Peugeot was launched into the harbour using some sort of hydraulic ram. You can just see it sticking out of the back.
pic1.jpg

You wouldn't believe the BANG and how far the car went. It was actually further than they wanted and the rear window smashed on take off, showering our customers with glass. :eek:
pic2.jpg

Well, it livened up my Monday!

couple more pics...
car being craned out
that had to hurt

They're filming again today (Tue 10th) until lunchtime.
I've moved the webcam for a better view.
Casualty-cam!

Should it not be renamed?

Perhaps it might be called 'Eastenders go to Hospital' or 'Deadenders in the NHS'.

wow - what an experience. Lucky You.

For a moment I actually thought you watched the program!

Just doesn't seem right without the smell of fish and the old fish market. :mad:

Nice pictures though, thanks for posting them. any idea when this episode will be shown? ;)

Regards,
John

It'll be shown Aug 13th. It's the last episode..
pic6.jpg

pic7.jpg

Ooops, I've said too much...

My nosey wife and daughter want to know is it Charlie?? and who is theperson in the boat.

All gobbley gook to me. I said it did not look like Prince Charles, but wife thinks I'm stoopid!!!

Regards,
John the Nosey

I don't really watch it myself but, yes, it is Charlie. The other bloke is Luke and the bird's name I forget but she's the one who was raped (in the show, not real life!)
If you really want me to tell you how the series ends send me a PM.

Oh, and if you look carefully you'll see me in a couple of scenes. :bannana:
And if you get BBC Westcountry in Torquay you might have seen me on Spotlight news last night.
Also..Newspaper
Ah well, that's my 15 mins of fame used up :rolleyes:

janner said:
Oh, and if you look carefully you'll see me in a couple of scenes. :bannana:
And if you get BBC Westcountry in Torquay you might have seen me on Spotlight news last night.

:D :D Seeing as I don't know what you look like I'll watch the Spotlight News tomorrow!! nice one :D

John

Edit:
Apologies for bad spelling, the messsage was wrote straight after a visit from the local Gestapo ;) ;) (Physiotherapist) sorry

some of my bits of so called fame are actually having my picture on page three of the Sun!! Yes the English national newspaper and not some small cheaty type local paper, and being voted 'Human Being of the Day' on the Steve Wright Show when he was actually a disc jockey on Radio One. Trouble is neither bought me 'fortune' :D :D

Last edited:
that doesn't look like Becs in the boat - she was raped . It looks like the sister of the bloke who raped Becs - Claire. Not that I ever watch casualty you understand :eek: :p

It's on tonight - BBC1 :bannana: :D

my bedroom was on casualty once...

i was about 14, and they came in and took everything out of my room.. including all the.. ahem... magazines under the bed... that was truely embarrasing when the producer burd pulled me aside to explain they had found them :) :eek:

Ho hum - 17 years ago...

speaking of fame - i was on 999... the 'hero' on the first ever one. (saved some chick who got run over by her own boat)

We'll be on TV again on the 21st August. A program called the West We Like Best. Apparently we were voted one of the best places to eat in the Southwest. (Third I think).
My wife did the interview because I was off on a boat training course. Ooops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom