Any GL / GLS Owners Here?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
@amt25 did you get the warranty work done? How has the car been other than the initial issues.

Also a new member. We got our 2018 GLS 350d in brilliant blue with night pack a couple of months back.
Ended up in hospital for a few weeks just after getting it (maybe the shock of the fuel bills hehe) so not driven it too much but we are also loving it so far.
The distronic has been great.

You should see my mpg, even with a light foot I cant get it past 20, lol. Always wanted the GLS63, as I love the AMGs and big 4x4s. So I dont mind, took me ages to find one with all the toys I wanted too. I will get some pics when its cleaned up, as decribing it as brown paint makes people think yuck.

Neil

You should see my mpg, even with a light foot I cant get it past 20, lol. Always wanted the GLS63, as I love the AMGs and big 4x4s. So I dont mind, took me ages to find one with all the toys I wanted too. I will get some pics when its cleaned up, as decribing it as brown paint makes people think yuck.

Neil
Woah, I did always wonder what people were getting from the GLS63. Bet it’s fantastic to drive though, and will sound amazing.

I get 14-16 on average, in sports mode the exhaust pops and crackles nicely, in comfort mode its very quiet. Its a lovely car to drive, although it doesn't feel fast, it sort of insulates you from the speed, guess that's why it will do 200mph. Not sure if all GLS63 have the speed limiter removed, mine does.

Also a new member. We got our 2018 GLS 350d in brilliant blue with night pack a couple of months back.
Ended up in hospital for a few weeks just after getting it (maybe the shock of the fuel bills hehe) so not driven it too much but we are also loving it so far.
The distronic has been great.
I hope you’re feeling better. Enjoy your new car 👍🏻

Neil
Is it brown? That’s very rare in te UK, and looks fantastic. You should get more than 20 mpg with that very light right foot, on a long motorway cruise at 70 mph or less, but only just. Above 70 mph the mpg falls off quite quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom