Any Goldfish experts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
have to say howard i love the main tank and the other that you grow your own coral

i used to have salt water fish for years but on third house move in a year they had to go not fair on the fish or the coral i gave to a good friend

the tank i had was about 360 L the bigger the better

gives you time to catch any problems

my last prob was getting bristol worm from some live rock i bought some pest if left alone they go mad i could catch many in a nite in a trap

are you sure the fat gold fish dont have dropsy bloating in the gut very hard to get rid of one fish has it

i also had gold fish for 15 years or more and i got hit with this one or twice in that time

have to say howard i love the main tank and the other that you grow your own coral

i used to have salt water fish for years but on third house move in a year they had to go not fair on the fish or the coral i gave to a good friend

the tank i had was about 360 L the bigger the better

gives you time to catch any problems

my last prob was getting bristol worm from some live rock i bought some pest if left alone they go mad i could catch many in a nite in a trap

I've got a few bristleworms , they are a great ( free ) part of the clean up crew.

They tend to reach a plateau population , and providing you don't overfeed the tank , they will stay at a constant level.

If you really want to scare yourself , look in a saltwater tank in the middle of the night with a red torch ... the stuff that comes out of the rockwork !! :crazy:

fat fish

Hi,Got another photo .I will catch heshe if you think a more detailed photo will help.As the fish seems happy enough I would not like to disturb them:thumb:.Thanks for your time.

http://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff364/eugekav/curent%20photo/

Euge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom