Any good A35 lease deals about?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Like for like no. I'm paying £400 for the following with only one payment up front.
6fb738f532ba679164dae41414191990.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

As I said. All these lease companies have different deals on at different times. There’s no ‘cheap’ companies. Just a matter of looking through them all and timing it right.

I personally like max deposit and min monthly’s

As I said. All these lease companies have different deals on at different times. There’s no ‘cheap’ companies. Just a matter of looking through them all and timing it right.

I personally like max deposit and min monthly’s
Mines paid for me. [emoji12]

Well I’m unsure how that works out because I’m paying £530 for the A45 S with all the goodies.
3 years, 6 months dep, 8k miles.

But fair enough!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow that's almost £9k more over the period. £250 a month more. It really not worth that is it? (adjusted for mileage it will be more).

There were deals on M5s and Audi S8s for that kind of money.

Tony is hilarious, he's not convinced in the price.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If I had a pound for every time someone asked me if what I am doing is worth it i'd be a rich man haha. I just do, don't like to dither!

I have a 2 year lease not a 3 year lease looking at my plan, don't know why I had in my head 3. Perhaps from looking at those example pictures but yeah still expensive I guess, can't really say I've given it all that much thought from a finance perspective. (Not very good with my money if you haven't sussed that yet) :D

Tony is the boy, some of the shit he comes out with is priceless!

Also I would rather take the bus everywhere than even look at a BMW let alone own one. Looking forward to the response that unpopular opinion gets.

sorry wrong thread

Just had a quick scroll through twitter and an A35 deal popped up at £324 a month incl vat. Makes no mention of deposit or miles. Suspect it will be 9 months upfront. Company was lease4wheels.co.uk Deal isn’t list their website yet but maybe worth a call.

If this company has them on offer I’m sure other will be advertising similar deals soon.

Thanks Darlo

I got one from this what car link you shared.

It's a metallic silver Premium hatch with night pack and the style pack ( all the extra spoilers)and some wireless phone charging pack.

The deal I got is on a pre reg from a Mercedes dealer. 3 years pcp with £1200 deposit for £399 a month and 6500 miles a year. Reasonably happy with that . Should be arriving this Friday.

Thanks guys

Thanks Darlo

It's a metallic silver Premium hatch with night pack and the style pack ( all the extra spoilers)and some wireless phone charging pack.

The deal I got is on a pre reg from a Mercedes dealer. 3 years pcp with £1200 deposit for £399 a month and 6500 miles a year. Reasonably happy with that . Should be arriving this Friday.

Thanks guys

Glad you got sorted. Sounds like a decent deal with such a low deposit.

Ours came with that wireless charging pack. Think it adds Apple car play/android. You still need to plug that in rather than using wireless charging pad to get it to work. Although annoyingly the interface for the Apple car play is set up for the smaller screen so it looks a bit rubbish on the bigger screen. We just stream music rather than use Apple car play.

Enjoy delivery day.

I'm in the market for a new A35 for the missus. If anyone is in the know please will you share any amazingly cheap 3 or 4 year lease or pcp deals details

Many thanks

Steve
I've just enquired on leasing an A35 myself after having a 2018 Golf R (obviously needed a step up!) and couldn't find a new premium plus version which includes the style pack now. Instead lease companies are currently selling the pre Sept'19 version which they obviously still need to get rid of.
I was being quoted 550-600 P/M based on 3+35 and 10k miles. I therefore requested a test drive on the Merc website and had a number of dealerships interested in my business.
Anyway I have just ended up finding a cancellation on a Mountain Grey Premium plus (latest inc stylepack) and negotiated till the cows came home with them. Got it on a 4yr pcp changing after 2.5/3 years at 15kmiles perannum for £475 p/month with 2k down.

Argue and negotiations key, but the deals are out there.

John

I've just enquired on leasing an A35 myself after having a 2018 Golf R (obviously needed a step up!) and couldn't find a new premium plus version which includes the style pack now. Instead lease companies are currently selling the pre Sept'19 version which they obviously still need to get rid of.
I was being quoted 550-600 P/M based on 3+35 and 10k miles. I therefore requested a test drive on the Merc website and had a number of dealerships interested in my business.
Anyway I have just ended up finding a cancellation on a Mountain Grey Premium plus (latest inc stylepack) and negotiated till the cows came home with them. Got it on a 4yr pcp changing after 2.5/3 years at 15kmiles perannum for £475 p/month with 2k down.

Argue and negotiations key, but the deals are out there.

John
That sounds like a good deal John. What did you mean by the Get out at "2.5/3years" is that the point that 50% of the total credit amount is paid off "hand back" clause or some other option you managed to negotiate ?

I worked out that 50% thing on mine was £4k in addition after my full term had expired (so useless in my 3 year pcp deal)

I didnt get mine on Friday as it's not quite 3 months old so have to wait a few more days this week :(

Sounds like they will try to get you early if you go into another Mercedes. As I've seen BMW and Jag do with a few mates cars. 4 years is unusual as they often don't like cars out of warranty on a pcp. Anyway hopefully they will hold their value better than my Bosses now ex E63 4.0 estate. A Year old, done 8k traded it in for a Panamera hybrid and lost almost £40k [emoji33].

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Sounds like they will try to get you early if you go into another Mercedes. As I've seen BMW and Jag do with a few mates cars. 4 years is unusual as they often don't like cars out of warranty on a pcp. Anyway hopefully they will hold their value better than my Bosses now ex E63 4.0 estate. A Year old, done 8k traded it in for a Panamera hybrid and lost almost £40k [emoji33].

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
Do you know what the list price was with options, and how close did he pay to list?

Do you know what the list price was with options, and how close did he pay to list?
No he just told me he was almost £40k in the hole. And had to spend more to get the Panamera. It think it was pretty optioned up. Had a satin finish (or was just dirty when I saw it)

It was his third E63, said he missed the 5.5. He had horrible issues with the car locking up on tight corners. He was told its a feature of UK 4Matic cars.

Anyway he seems to like his Panamera.

Plus...
Just looked on Autotrader, there's a dealership offering £16k off a new car so than plus Vat and you have almost hit what he lost. That's the price of my A35. [emoji848]

Thanks Darlo

Thanks guys

I do, but apparently too large to post on here :wallbash:

It does look very smart with the black additional parts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom