Any good independant servicing in West Yorks please?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Illogan

Car
Newly acquired S500 (2000 )
I've a newly acquired 2000 S500, overall in good condition, but I need to replace the Air Mass meter, change the antifreeze and determine a wiring fault in the N/s indicator circuit.

We're based 'twixt Leeds and Wakefield - - Can anyone recommend a reasonable/good/exceptional Mercedes indy in the area please? (Ten years or so ago I used Delacey's in Brighouse and they seemed quite reasonable in cost and service - are they still good?)

Any help/guidance would be appreciated, thank you.

Dave

Ive not used them myself ( am going to next time i need help) but

Scotts Auto tech (Merc Indy) in Leeds center has had good recommendations on this forum before.

Regeards.
Moz

Reading this with interest as I'm in the Keighley/skipton area and wasn't impressed with the quote I got from the skipton indi...nearly 3 times more than a non mercedes indi.

Cheers Moz, - Very useful link - and thank you for your reply.

(I'm annoyed I hadn't found the relevant thread when I searched - - but I promise I will doubtless get the hang of the search function's idiosyncrasies )

I'll give Scotts Autotech a bell tomorrow. (and let you know how we get on!)

Dave

Like I say, I cant endorse them as I have not used them yet (so far have done most of the work myself) but will give them a try next time I need help with something too big to tackle myself (based on the recommendations from others in the link).
Good luck and let us know how you get on.
Moz

Elite in elland halifax I've known people use but unsure how much they charge. I know customers were happy with the work done though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom