Any good indies in and around Cheshire/Lancashire?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mobeyone

MB Enthusiast
Car
E280 S211
I have a couple of jobs I would like doing but want someone who knows what they are doing)

So any recommendations?

Andy at AutoBarn on the Wirral (Ledsham,near Ellesmere Port CH66 9PA) 10 mins from the M56. 15 years with Mercedes before becoming independent. Very experienced, excellent standard of work, really knows his stuff. 0151 347 9999/07914 805586. Always busy. Have used his services on numerous occasions. Highly recommended.

Hi.
Thoroughly recommend Dave at mdmotorcare.co.uk in Ellesmere Port Wirral 0151 357 3111

He has just put my E class W210 saloon back on the road following a quote from MB Shrewsbury for £4000. (gearbox oil leaking and gearbox control unit swamped with oil). Kept me informed throughout and charges were extremely reasonable. Carried out repair plus additional work agreed and gave me the car back cleaned and smear-free. (why can't my MB Franchise do that?). All for a small fraction of the MB dealer quote. Goodbye MB Shrewsbury!
Regards
solarmer

N.B. He is an ex' MB Franchise employee. Highly recommend and will be using from now on.
Regards
solarmer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom