Any good paint correction companies in Kent?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

loveday

Car
Brabus 450 Widestar,XKR,XFR & CLC180
Hi people, can any recommend a good paint correction company based in the Kent area?

I'd suggest you also look at Motorcare in Tunbridge Wells and Tonbridge Coachworks. I've visited both (with Kent region of PCGB) and been impressed with what I saw. Another that's not that far from Aylesford is JRM in Rye, did some bodywork on my 968 coupe and made a fantastic job of it.

Check and check again - I took my 968 to a bloke who was "well respected" on detailingworld - the results were unimpressive - to put it very politely. Satisfy yourself that the people really do know what they are doing, make sure you fully itemise - in writing - what you want and expect to be done, check it thoroughly when you collect it, and pay by credit card just in case you find a need to dispute.

I know nothing about KDS, for all I know they're trustworthy, brilliant etc, but after my experience with Drive and Shine Godstone - cynical does not even get close!!

I've visited Kelly at KDS and though I haven't had any work done yet , I was very impressed with the work they were doing. HTH

Kelly at KDS is a very good lad as others have said

I've had bodywork fixed on our Jazz (to an excellent standard) by 'Scuffbusters' in TW and they do a variety of stuff... might be worth a try.

Very good on price as well...

KDS has massive respect on forums and his work is stunning from the reviews / customers that have used him.

Def one of the best in the UK if not the best for his sanding work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom