Any Good Sites selling official Mercedes Interior parts?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ethem

Im looking for some official Merc. mats but it doesn't seem I can find em anywhere

Try Special Vehicle services, there are a few threads with happy customers getting what are otherwise unavailable OEM mats through them.

Special Vehicle Services Ltd

Get the ribbed version if you want them to last.

I believe these people are fine, you should be able to find what you need fairly easily:
Mercedes-Benz Parts, Inchcape

At one time there were a few members who worked for dealerships, who were happy to quote you via Private Message, and all you had to do then was phone them to place the order. Not sure which of them may still be around on the forum though.

3 of my 4 OEM velour mats have lasted 10 years/115K miles so far with few signs of wear. I'm on my 3rd driver's OEM velour mat in that time and the current one is the best so far, having a hardwearing vinyl-type backing instead of the foam that was on the first two. If you want your mats to look right, get velour. Hate ribbed ones, completely spoil the look of the interior IMHO.

Thanks guys...Mercedes Benz Inchcape redirects me to Mercedes-Benz Parts, Inchcape so I'm not sure if they're genuine merc mats...also, doesnt give me an option between saloon and coupe...are the mats the same?

Hi, yes they do sell genuine parts, they are part of a dealership network.

Not able to comment whether the mats are the same - try their Contact Us?
Contact Us - Mercedes-Benz Parts, Inchcape
Suggest you state your model and year.

or try googling the part number(s) you find on the Inchcape site for the answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom