Any help or advice

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maccac220

Car
Mercedes E350 CDI coupe
Hi all after a bit of help
I have recently had my 2009 e350cdi 231bhp remapped but I have an issue with the gearshift in 1st to 2nd and 2nd to 3rd since the map all other shifts are fine and when you drive it enthusiastically the shifting is also fine in all gears I only have the issue when feathering on the throttle when pulling off from stand still ie driving like a granny any way the issue is
accelerating slowly away the 1st to 2nd shift seems to rev for a long time then the gear slips and changes gear the same happens 2nd to 3rd gear but no issue if I accelerate harder any ideas I have zero fault codes on the ecu does it need the gear shifts to be relearned or gearbox oil changing I had no issues before the map any help would be great cheers

If you had no issue with the automatic transmission before the remapping... then your first port of call should be the remapper.

I am assuming that you car had the 7G-Tronic (NAG2) transmission? From memory it is due ATF change every 3 years or 40,000 miles. What was it last done?

Thanks for the reply I have taken it back to the remapping company they initially though it may be the torque so they reduced it and the issue still occurred he said he has used this map on Other e350s with no issues I think the last gearbox service may have been around 40k it’s now on 120k could it be the oil and the issue has shown up now it’s asking for more power and torque

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom