Any ideas what its worth??? 1989 Porsche 944 2.7

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've sold a few of these now and it seems only real enthusiasts buy them.
3-4k is easily achievable for a clean car.

The 2.7 is quite a rare car. Not many were built. It was a halfway house between the 2.5 and 3.0l 16v. It has the old body style of the 2.5 LUX but the newer, much more modern oval dash of the Turbo's and later 3.0l cars.

God I wish I had the cash ready as I'd snap your hand off and have it on my drive as soon as possible !!

Very, very nice car.

The 2.7 is quite a rare car. Not many were built. It was a halfway house between the 2.5 and 3.0l 16v. It has the old body style of the 2.5 LUX but the newer, much more modern oval dash of the Turbo's and later 3.0l cars.

God I wish I had the cash ready as I'd snap your hand off and have it on my drive as soon as possible !!

Very, very nice car.

Thanks for that, I have been advised by a member on another forum that is is a rare colour comnination Grand Prix white with Burgandy porsche logo interior, most had a velour interior.

I am also going to talk to AFN Porsche who originally supplied the car to see if I can find out anything.

Thanks for your response

I am also going to talk to AFN Porsche who originally supplied the car to see if I can find out anything.

I'm pretty sure they were absorbed into Porsche GB many years ago. Certainly their landmark showroom in Isleworth is no longer operating - it's now a Marlborough Jeep/Chrysler/Škoda centre.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom