Any Indys actually open in London yet?

TheAnimal

Car
CLS55 AMG
My CLS55 needs a service. Is there anyone GOOD in London that is actually open yet? I can’t get through to Wayne Gates who are my first choice because they are amazing. Thanks.

BlackC55

Authorised Forum Sponsor
SUPPORTER
Car
E55K SL500 E300Hybrid E250X3 Viano C55 E450Cab A180 Smart 44 Brabus
My CLS55 needs a service. Is there anyone GOOD in London that is actually open yet? I can’t get through to Wayne Gates who are my first choice because they are amazing. Thanks.
have you tried an email to them? We are open and absolutely crazy busy so he may be the same and just not able to get to the phone

flowrider

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
SL500 (R230) / Audi S5
Wayne Gates is open, I spoke to them on Monday.

bolidemichael

SUPPORTER
Car
S211 E500
thanks, its the Chessington KT9 1TT, he may be able to help
Sure - it's behind Tolworth and accessed from Tolworth, but if it's Chessington I can live with that. What do you need help with?

Shailesh

Car
C180 W204
Sure - it's behind Tolworth and accessed from Tolworth, but if it's Chessington I can live with that. What do you need help with?
Hi
AC Condenser replacement at a reasonable price and command-control-scroll-knob-shaft

Bit unlucky last couple of months this year. I had the AC re gassed lat Aug 19 with no problem.

bolidemichael

SUPPORTER
Car
S211 E500
Hi
AC Condenser replacement at a reasonable price and command-control-scroll-knob-shaft

Bit unlucky last couple of months this year. I had the AC re gassed lat Aug 19 with no problem.
Contact them and chat with Hardip. 'Reasonable' is relative when it comes to Mercedes Benz, in my view. It comes down to paying once for the correct solution, in my view and that's where the knowledge and expertise that you're paying for will save you time, hassle and living with a problem.

SPX

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
That one
Every garage I know is absolutely stacked out with work, some are now booking over 8 weeks!

OP
OP
TheAnimal

TheAnimal

Car
CLS55 AMG
Yeah I might wait a few months more - I’ve been ignoring the ‘Visit Workshop’ message for almost a year anyway lol.

Tjlazer

Car
M5
TM Motors definitely open, I spoke to Anton and my car is being serviced on Monday! So try the smaller outfits for shorter wait times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom