Any Indys actually open in London yet?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GT3RS

Car
No more cars!
My CLS55 needs a service. Is there anyone GOOD in London that is actually open yet? I can’t get through to Wayne Gates who are my first choice because they are amazing. Thanks.

My CLS55 needs a service. Is there anyone GOOD in London that is actually open yet? I can’t get through to Wayne Gates who are my first choice because they are amazing. Thanks.

have you tried an email to them? We are open and absolutely crazy busy so he may be the same and just not able to get to the phone

Wayne Gates is open, I spoke to them on Monday.

Sure - it's behind Tolworth and accessed from Tolworth, but if it's Chessington I can live with that. What do you need help with?

Hi
AC Condenser replacement at a reasonable price and command-control-scroll-knob-shaft

Bit unlucky last couple of months this year. I had the AC re gassed lat Aug 19 with no problem.

Hi
AC Condenser replacement at a reasonable price and command-control-scroll-knob-shaft

Bit unlucky last couple of months this year. I had the AC re gassed lat Aug 19 with no problem.

Contact them and chat with Hardip. 'Reasonable' is relative when it comes to Mercedes Benz, in my view. It comes down to paying once for the correct solution, in my view and that's where the knowledge and expertise that you're paying for will save you time, hassle and living with a problem.

Every garage I know is absolutely stacked out with work, some are now booking over 8 weeks!

Yeah I might wait a few months more - I’ve been ignoring the ‘Visit Workshop’ message for almost a year anyway lol.

TM Motors definitely open, I spoke to Anton and my car is being serviced on Monday! So try the smaller outfits for shorter wait times.

‘Superfast’ has arrived at MSL for a full service. More later...

Attachments

• C7F0E6EB-F77E-4B09-B006-62A62526EFE4.jpeg
    C7F0E6EB-F77E-4B09-B006-62A62526EFE4.jpeg
    265.1 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom