Any info on early 2004 C Class facelift?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cbenz

Hi all,

Anyone please got any info on the rumoured early 2004 C Class facelift ?

Thanks.

hi nothing concrete yet but seems front and back lights, interior revamp and dvd nav

cheers

kenny

Originally posted by hash
hi nothing concrete yet but seems front and back lights, interior revamp and dvd nav

cheers

kenny

Ill hold back on getting comand then ;)

Originally posted by hash

cheers

kenny

The publications I've read seem to suggest clear lense halogens at the front and perhaps even LEDs at the rear :D , that would be nice! Tho rear LEDs on the new BMW 3's look great.

Before news of the facelift I was going to have to pay the extra for Bi-Xens to get the clear lense look, now hopefully won't have to!

I'm looking at getting a C Sport Coupe so am holding out until the facelift !

Even read in some publications that there may be new seats and dash and bumpers. I hope they keep the current wheels in the Evolution package, they're kinda nice.

:D

Only images I have seen are on www.mbspy.com.

These feature the C55 (367bhp - still want that M3 ?) but show some clues to the new headlights - looks as though tail lights and rubbing strips also - bonnet and front wings may be different also.

Spoken to MB Customer Services to verify that the C Sport Coupe will be part of the 2004 C Class facelift.

Their reply :-

'I have spoken to our technical department regarding your enquiry. I understand that the C Class Sport Coupe will be updated shortly, and brochures for the vehicle will hopefully be available from March 2004.'

Bring it on!!!

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom