Any kind person with a spare centre cap?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

A210AMG

MB Enthusiast
Hello

Returned home from work and father in law has used wife's car and in some odd reversing manoeuvre has scuffed the side and broke the centre cap ?

I've just been out to polish it and it looks better but need a new centre cap as the stars snapped off :(

f008d87e.jpg

Thank you

At least you have the remains of a cap. Someone nicked one of mine the other day.

I will pop to the local dealer but if someone has one going spare that would be good.

The scuff round the alloy and body trim has polished out 'quite' well...

I've got one , the star has come off though but is in one piece , one of the tags is still there.

It could be resurrected with some superglue.

Any good ?

Whatever you do do not buy one of the cheap ones off ebay. I did, and it looked err cheap!

Hi Howard

Its the star bit that's missing...well broken in three bits..

thanks though

I understand.

I have a whole cap , star and background , it's just the star and surround ( that clips on ) has detached and the tags have come off.

Superglue it back on and you'd never know.

No bits that are on show are broken.

Howard I will PM you :)

Job Black Rat... I went on my bike... :)

Thing is he used my wifes car and back into the side of his own car... so both have been damaged :(

Hello

Returned home from work and father in law has used wife's car and in some odd reversing manoeuvre has scuffed the side and broke the centre cap ?

I've just been out to polish it and it looks better but need a new centre cap as the stars snapped off :(

f008d87e.jpg

Thank you

I have a few spare ones knocking around. PM me your address and I'll get one in the post for you.

^ The cars only on 38K miles so the brakes should be ok?

Full MB service etc?

To be honest its hardly been used lately just like mine.. :)

I will ask them to check when next in but never had cause for concen so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom