any local meets in harrow

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zubear

Car
E-Class Coupe
are there any local meets in harrow, Wembley greenford and so forth in london. usually organise a meet in greenford on another forum called autobahn25 but due to the weather recently i have been able to.

can you let me no when the next one is dude cheers.

It's not an mbclub meet... but I'm sure we can organise something...

The ACE cafe is the UK's petrolhead cafe by excellence... both cars and bikes... and it's near wembley ;)

I'm off on the timbuktu rally this weekend... so I wont be there for a while yet... but maybe someone is interested in a january meet...

yh i no where ace cafe is not far from me at all. well if anyone going very soon let me no. would be nice to see plenty more merc and get some ideas for my e-class.

I can do this - just let me know when there is something planned!

Cool... sounds like a mini GTG ! I'm not going to be in the UK until mid-January... so how about we meet the 29th of January?

I can promise stories of the W202's journey through the Sahara ;)

M.

I local too (Hillingdon) work in Acton, be up for it.

Last edited:
perfect someone should organise this would be nice to see a lot of nice mercs.

i'm interested in driving up from south london...

zubear - are you still organising this?

I'm fairly local too, could be interested depending upon work & family commitments...

i'm interested in driving up from south london...

zubear - are you still organising this?

sorry i havnt been on here for a while just as a matter of opinion would you guys just want to keep as all merc. or all german cars. because if so i can organise one on the autobahn form for say next month if thats all okay with you lots.

Im happy for other cars to Join, but trying to emlist more Mercs first would be nice.

sweet aslong as everyones okay with it will get the ball rolling in a week or so oh btw what date should we keep it on for next month.

just to let all no there will be a german meet up in location is: Greenford Road, London UB6 OUW. on 12th of Feb which falls on a saturday and starts a 7.30pm till late. who is up for it? and bring a jacket you all no what london weather is like.

I'd certainly pop by if we can get a group together.
Thanks,
K

come on people put your name down would be nice to see some mercs there other than mine.

what happend to everyone being interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom