Any meet taking place in Leicester area?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jit C240

Car
W202 C240
As per title. Would anyone be interested in starting a meet within the Leicester/Leicester area.....

depends what day... im at uni in Leics :)! im usually here mon-thurs ish but wouldnt mind attending something here in leics... let me know and il try and attend :-D

Two quick replies already, good stuff! Lets see how many people are interested first, then we can sort out a time and day.

Which Uni you at? I was at DMU, graduated in 08'.

Two quick replies already, good stuff! Lets see how many people are interested first, then we can sort out a time and day.

Which Uni you at? I was at DMU, graduated in 08'.
i am at DMU mate... final year... nice one buddy.. what did you study?

Haha I 'studied' BA Business Studies. Miss Uni days, so much fun! You got any photo's of your car? Might have seen it around Leicester..

haha yeah i guess im going to miss them too... im doing mechanical engineering... so hard man! ive got one on my profile if you click onto it.. but got a fair few on facebook :D .... what about u? any pics of your motor?

i am at DMU mate... final year... nice one buddy.. what did you study?

My daughter is looking at DMU as one of the Uni's she would consider next year I would appreciate your comments on what you think of your time there, she is going to study psychology & English language

haha yeah i guess im going to miss them too... im doing mechanical engineering... so hard man! ive got one on my profile if you click onto it.. but got a fair few on facebook :D .... what about u? any pics of your motor?

My background is Mechanical Engineering too although I drifted into Process Engineering and then into Chemical Engineering which is what I do now.

My daughter is looking at DMU as one of the Uni's she would consider next year I would appreciate your comments on what you think of your time there, she is going to study psychology & English language
yeah not a bad uni matey!!! pretty good... got a 24 hr library here and night lifes ok i guess! haha! quite a nice campus as the buildings are not miles away from eachother and its pretty close to town etc....! hope that helps

Nice one, good interesting course! Nice motor too! Yea search in the member gallery, theres a few on there.

Highly recommended. Excellent support from Tutors/Lecturers, courses are well structured and presented. :)

Nice one, good interesting course! Nice motor too! Yea search in the member gallery, theres a few on there.
Thats quite a nice motor mate! i do like it!!! lucky to have leathers aswel :D ! i sent u a Private message btw

My background is Mechanical Engineering too although I drifted into Process Engineering and then into Chemical Engineering which is what I do now.

Why did I think you ran a garage / MoT station?

I'm in Leicester, so wouldn't mind meeting up, although I might not turn up in the merc.:rolleyes:

I'm guessing thats 4 of us interested then, let try and get a few more and we'll set a time/date/venue!

looking forward to this :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom