any meets round here if not want to set one up??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sonny Burnett

MB Enthusiast
Car
W208 CLK55 AMG
every time there is a meet it seems to be a 4 hour drive for me lol, jsut woundering if anyone is interested in starting one up or if anyone knows of one..? thanks guys

every time there is a meet it seems to be a 4 hour drive for me lol, jsut woundering if anyone is interested in starting one up or if anyone knows of one..? thanks guys

If you want a gtg near you then why not set it up yourself rather than asking for someone else to do it ;)

A couple of us are thinking of doing a gtg in Kent. (M2/A2 area)
Keep an eye out in the events section for details coming soon.

A couple of us are thinking of doing a gtg in Kent. (M2/A2 area)
Keep an eye out in the events section for details coming soon.

I'd be up for a GTG in Kent, how about "Bluewater". There's plenty of parking ( Open & covered, dependent on the weather), its easy to get to, and you can buy nice coffee / food and let the other halfves shop whilst chatting about cars!

Cheers

I'd be up for a GTG in Kent, how about "Bluewater". There's plenty of parking ( Open & covered, dependent on the weather), its easy to get to, and you can buy nice coffee / food and let the other halfves shop whilst chatting about cars!

Cheers

Surely that is the very reason why Bluewater is NOT a good idea? :eek: :bannana:

Surely that is the very reason why Bluewater is NOT a good idea? :eek: :bannana:

Fair point :D , still its good for a cofee and my favorite shop is there - Krispy Kreme Donuts:bannana:

The chap whose father set the company up in the US years ago ( he runs the UK part of it ) comes into my pals restaurant all the time ....

Always with a fat box of dougnuts for the staff , he always gets treated very well ....

Nice guy too ..

I want to be his friend too

We need a East Anglian meet! As far As I know, there are only a handful of us :(

I hosted an East Anglian meet around 3 years ago, 5 people turned up, we had a nice lunch a good chat and went our seperate ways.

I am now living in Lowestoft, and there are a few good venue's for a GTG.

Maybe I will see if I can get some interest!

East Anglian GTG? Assuming it's not too far, count me in.

I'm currently a very active member of PistonHead's East Anglian division, and we hold our monthly pub meet near Bury St Edmunds, as it's pretty central to all who attend. Most of us come from Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambs, with a few regular additions from Essex, Northants, Herts and Lincolnshire.

Similarly, if we could get somewhere central for everyone interested, we could make it a regular GTG?

Darren

East Anglian GTG? Assuming it's not too far, count me in.

I'm currently a very active member of PistonHead's East Anglian division, and we hold our monthly pub meet near Bury St Edmunds, as it's pretty central to all who attend. Most of us come from Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambs, with a few regular additions from Essex, Northants, Herts and Lincolnshire.

Similarly, if we could get somewhere central for everyone interested, we could make it a regular GTG?

Darren

I can do Bury St. Edmunds :rock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom