Any members near Gateshead going to IKEA ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Brackets have arrived - just waiting for the main delivery at the weekend

So, time for a little rant

I ordered the brackets and got the dreaded ‘these will be delivered by EVRI’ notification.

However, they arrived REALLY quickly

The main issue was IKEA themselves. Changed the delivery date this morning and could not give me a reason when I called customer services.

Decided to cancel the entire delivery and get refunded.

Glad I did !!!

Decided to order as a Click and Collect order and, lo and behold, the prices has dropped

Even after hiring a van, I’ll be £85 better off albeit I will have to go and collect the stuff

Who thought online deliveries were simple ????

So, time for a little rant

I ordered the brackets and got the dreaded ‘these will be delivered by EVRI’ notification.

However, they arrived REALLY quickly

The main issue was IKEA themselves. Changed the delivery date this morning and could not give me a reason when I called customer services.

Decided to cancel the entire delivery and get refunded.

Glad I did !!!

Decided to order as a Click and Collect order and, lo and behold, the prices has dropped

Even after hiring a van, I’ll be £85 better off albeit I will have to go and collect the stuff

Who thought online deliveries were simple ????
You have to hire a van to collect brackets??? 😳

Re lighting you are going to need led strips under each shelf as you didnt go for glass shelves or you could fit the strip as close to the edge of the unit as possible so that the frame of the door hides it (might need to notch the shelfs to allow the strip to get past)

Are you sure the shelves will take that weight of bottles? do you need us to pop round and lighten the load............................

lidl often have led strip kits on sale ie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom