Any members with motorbikes ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Abb said:
I have and occasionally get to ride my repsol Honda fireblade RR-D. Came from the CBR 600 to the GSXR 600 (which I couldn't get on with) and 2 years ago bought my dream machine, the blade! Love everything about it :)
A GSXR 600 was my first bike. Loved it.

IMG_4485.JPG

Another Project!

Hi alymac , had a few bikes over the years, currently an old CRM250 and previous to that a DR650s. Sold it as it didn't have 'electric foot' and was starting to bugger me knee up. Thinking about your predicament let's face it everything is fast these days. I had a TL1000s in 1996 for 10 years which I loved but it wasn't comfortable on a run. When I lived in Belgium I had a BMW R1100s as a courtesy bike when mine was in for service.Nothing like the power of my TL but a very comfortable ride, nice easy handling and quite fast enough for some fun. Down side was false neutrals on down shifting and the silly indicators but I think the later ones went Japanese style. Even so there's a few about now so probably some reasonable prices that won't break the bank. I liked the one I borrowed so much I nearly bought a new one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom