any mobile merc mechanics near Tiverton/ Exeter ( Devon )

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BrummieMatt

Car
w210 e320 mercedes estate 2001
hi i need some help with my car, just fitted new conductor plate and fault still present, really need someone to come and test codes / reset fault codes. i live in tiverton in devon. any help appreciated

matt

Maybe a little late but would recommend Steve at Avantgarde Automotive at Clevedon, Bristol

hi i need some help with my car, just fitted new conductor plate and fault still present, really need someone to come and test codes / reset fault codes. i live in tiverton in devon. any help appreciated

matt

Hi Matt, Who did you use in the end and what were they like? I’m based over towards Wellington and getting fed up with the lack of knowledge in the local dealership service department.

Hi Matt, Who did you use in the end and what were they like? I’m based over towards Wellington and getting fed up with the lack of knowledge in the local dealership service department.
Have you tried Cornerstone Garage at Ilton? I think that there is another branch in Tiverton. MBS in Exeter installed an engine wiring harness in my W124 in 2005. I use MB Taunton for scheduled servicing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom