Any night workers lerk this boards?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

devonmercgirl

Car
CLK500
As title says really, I often work some night shifts and find myself very bored so just wondered if there was any other night workers who lerk around on here :)

Not a night worker as such but I travel a lot with work and so often find myself on the board at strange times! Today I'm mostly suffering from jetlag so here I am!

camerafodder said:
Not a night worker as such but I travel a lot with work and so often find myself on the board at strange times! Today I'm mostly suffering from jetlag so here I am!

Sorry to hear your suffering jet lag :( been anywhere nice by any chance?. Yeah since joining this site I've become a Lerker especially on a night shift!.

Depends if i end up on the unlucky shifts when i go offshore!

camerafodder said:
Been working out in Colorado for the last three weeks. Great place! I like the American Midwest.

Ah wow, I travel with my job too!! 7miles up the road lol.. Excitement of going to another town is too much at times!..

As title says really, I often work some night shifts and find myself very bored so just wondered if there was any other night workers who lerk around on here :)

A lady of the night who is good at her chosen profession should not find herself getting too bored !!!***???

Mic

I work a lot of nights , maybe chat soon.

What do you do ?

Assume lerker means lurker or am I just not up to speed on urban slang?

I always associate 'lurker' with when you go into a toilet and the person before you has flushed but it hasn't quite cleared the bend ......

I always associate 'lurker' with when you go into a toilet and the person before you has flushed but it hasn't quite cleared the bend ......

Ewww :eek: I'm almost sure thats not what DevonGirl meant. :D

Howard said:
I work a lot of nights , maybe chat soon.

What do you do ?

Hi, I'm a support worker, transitioning from nights to days in the new year, just abit quiet on nights so I get bored! Be nice to have people to talk too. :)

Sp!ke said:
Ewww :eek: I'm almost sure thats not what DevonGirl meant. :D

Lol no definitely not! Sorry about the typo I use my iPad and its always autocorrecting words!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom