Any night workers lerk this boards?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not a night worker, but spending a lot of late nights with my 2 week old daughter at the moment, whilst Mamma tries to get a few hours sleep.

I don't work nights but I don't need much sleep, and so usually stay up quite late. Last night though I fell asleep early after tough week and I woe up about an hour ago having run out of sleep!! :)

BaldGuy said:
I wonder if there would have been as much interest if you were called "devonmercguy"

Don't think it would work for you in the same way :)

I don't work nights but I don't need much sleep, and so usually stay up quite late. Last night though I fell asleep early after tough week and I woe up about an hour ago having run out of sleep!!

That's because your body does need the sleep and you are depriving it.
Apparently the brain/body, remembers the sleep debt and will eventually catch up on the required sleep.
This has been tested for periods of at least 2 weeks and the debt is still caught up.

paulyV6 said:
I am just about to start getting ready for a long, cold and boring night shift tonight.

Joy!

I hope your shift wasn't too long and cold for you the other night! I am on a night shift Wednesday so I will most definitely being stalking the forum lol. Can't wait for the new year when I will be off of nights completely :)

My last night shift with baby for a few days, as heading back down to London for a week.

Post some pics of your car when you get a chance.

Edit.... just seen your other thread.

Very nice!

:thumb:

Last edited:
Rashman said:
Post some pics of your car when you get a chance.

Edit.... just seen your other thread.

Very nice!

:thumb:

Thank you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom