Any Nintendo Wii/DS owners on here?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KillerHERTZ

Administrator
Staff member
Car
SL63 AMG
I have just bought a Nintendo Wii - its by far better than I had thought it would be :D

I have been registering my product codes via the club Nintendo site and im just short at the moment of getting somthing.

Does anyone have any spare product codes they wouldnt mind me having?

With each game, theres a flyer inside the Case with a Sliver scratch panel (its the number underneath).

BY PM please!

Thanks in Advance
Khz

Last edited:
Didnt work, already been used thanks though!

maybe was better as a PM as maybe another unscroupulous forum member got and used it 1st?

on a side note, i didnt realise that the games had these codes that contributed to the amount of Wii Points (i am assuming this is what you get for the codes???).

i'll be checking all my games when i get home :) :)

I don't think I have any product codes I'm afraid.
Aching arms & legs from standing around for six hours:D
I played so much Tiger Woods that the right side of my body was acheing for two weeks! I could barely summon the strength to stir a cup of tea but now all the acheing is gone I feel a lot stronger for it, plus I whupped Tiger's backside a couple of days ago on the Tiger Challenge!

Using the Wii sports thing my fitness age fluctuates around the 26 mark, which is 4 years younger than reality! :D

maybe was better as a PM as maybe another unscroupulous forum member got and used it 1st?

on a side note, i didnt realise that the games had these codes that contributed to the amount of Wii Points (i am assuming this is what you get for the codes???).

i'll be checking all my games when i get home :) :)

Basically you register about 5 games for 1000 points (1x SNES game, or 2x NES game) crap really :(

During the Gamecube days I gained up to 10,000 points. Nintendo wiped them as the Wii came out :(

Anyone got any Wii address codes they would like to share?

How about a Wii MBCLUB? :D

Never get any codes with my blank discs before I burn them... ;)

Hahaha, never noticed that (I was at work - thats my excuse) :D

Does all Wii Games come with this code??? not one single game of my kids has a reg code in them. 2 are previous owners via Game store so i dont expect them in there.

Only ones made by Nintendo have them, 3rd partys dont.

Ive just had my ass kicked on Tennis by my G/F :( - not happy.

Only ones made by Nintendo have them, 3rd partys dont.

Ive just had my ass kicked on Tennis by my G/F :( - not happy.

Hehe... i got a ten year old who kicks my butt... with exception of the puzzles & driving games

So what games are they that you guys are playing ... that involves ass kicking???? Hmmm

SWMBO wants a Wii Fit? What's that all about? Sounds energetic. If it doesn't have a seat, a force feedback wheel I'm not interested! :D

:D :D

I'm convinced, when do they open??

theres like a 3 month wait for wii fit at the mo...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom