Any one fluent in german

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

racall

Car
Black R172SLK
I recently bought a item off of flebay germany, I,m trying to ask him for his address so i can POST the Payment in an envelope.He comes back with his bank detials but due to security issues the account number has a part with XXXXX on it.

I would like someone fluent in german to translate this please

Hi there i can put the euros in a envelope and post them to you,Cam you give me your home address for the payment.

BTW i,ve tryid bablefish and systran for the translation and he just sends the bank detials back with the missing number

Hi - I have a German guy that works for me. I'll ask him and get back to you.

I recently bought a item off of flebay germany, I,m trying to ask him for his address so i can POST the Payment in an envelope.He comes back with his bank detials but due to security issues the account number has a part with XXXXX on it.

Hi there i can put the euros in a envelope and post them to you,Cam you give me your home address for the payment.

BTW i,ve tryid bablefish and systran for the translation and he just sends the bank detials back with the missing number

But BTB'S wife is German IIRC.

Send him a PM. ;)

If you post money in an envelope it shows up when going through the x-ray machines at the sorting office. This usually results in the the letter being delivered at the other end minus the money. Sad but true.

Russ

Here you go:

[FONT=&quot]Hallo. Kann ich die Euros nicht einfach in einen sicheren Umschlag stecken und diesen ihnen dann zu schicken? Dafuer braeuchte ich nur ihre bevorzugte Anschrift.[/FONT]

Good luck!

Why not use PayPal and send the money to his email account?

Much more secure

Had the same prob,few weeks ago.Went to the bank and they askd me to fill a big form,and have to pay 25BP and it will take 5-7 working days for the payment to go through:eek::eek::eek:.I asked the seller for his town name and send the payment throgh money gram for 5bp:thumb:

...but they then have to open a PayPal account to get the money.

True, but they don't have to have to have one for you to send the money to them! :D

Anyway, no great hardship, costs nothing (to open the account anyway) and makes money transfers so easy :)

trando got there before Mrs BTB :)

Had the same prob,few weeks ago.Went to the bank and they askd me to fill a big form,and have to pay 25BP and it will take 5-7 working days for the payment to go through:eek::eek::eek:.I asked the seller for his town name and send the payment throgh money gram for 5bp:thumb:

That is quite an insane price for transfers. IBAN direct transfers should cost around €0.25 (that is what they are here), or €12.50 or so for a same day immediate transfer. I wonder is it the minimum currency exchange fee that is making it cost that much.

That is quite an insane price for transfers. IBAN direct transfers should cost around €0.25 (that is what they are here), or €12.50 or so for a same day immediate transfer. I wonder is it the minimum currency exchange fee that is making it cost that much.
Well:I had the iban nr but the bank(barclays) also asked me for the guys bank address to!!!!!!!!!!!:dk:I had to transfer 133euro

Last edited:
Here you go:

[FONT=&quot]Hallo. Kann ich die Euros nicht einfach in einen sicheren Umschlag stecken und diesen ihnen dann zu schicken? Dafuer braeuchte ich nur ihre bevorzugte Anschrift.[/FONT]

Good luck!

Just had a word with Helga in our accounts department and she says that the above translates to:

Hello, are German football team to play milk at the car corned beef in certain laboratories tuesdays children? Warehouses are for whisky in the jumbo jet how are you corn troubles for vinyl?

Is that correct?

Mein Luftkissenfahrzeug ist voller Aale.

Or in the original Hungarian ...

A légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom