Any one had experience of Centro Client Review ???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

travelininstyle

Car
C-Class Sports Coupe AMG 220 Cdi
:dk:Hi All,

I have been contacted by a company called Centro Client Review. Basically they specialize in recovering monies in respect of Credit Card/Personal Loan/Mortgage arrangements,whereby you may have had a long standing arrangement.Basically,where the provider has changed the terms and conditions and not followed the correct procedures etc) in informing the individual,then this company aims to reclaim some,or all of the fees and in some cases of more serious breaches - can right off the remaining debts.

Obviously there is a fee incurred here of £149.00 ish for multiple claims and the longer term the loan etc) the more likelihood of a successful claim.The whole process takes around 12 weeks and if they do not succeed then they return the funds to you - they claim they will not pursue a claim,unless there is a chance of recovering less than £1000- £1500.00 - having visited the sight,they seem appropriately regulated - but has anyone ever heard of them,or used them successfully ? - strange thing is in these times of selling data - how do they get your details ?

Thanks

Alex

With a long pole.

one of many vultures seeking to cash in on this, await the bank charges court case and check consumer credit councelling service or many of the consumer credit boards they can show you how to do in effect what these guys do.

Hi, I was contacted by Centro Client Review, about a week ago they said they said they could help me out but they wanted £295 up front before they would send out the paper work. I'm soooo glad i didn't pay it! I rang today and got answering machine which said that they where closed. How can they be closed if they are open til 6??????

*So came online to find out about them and want to thank people for the warning* :D

Carn't not believe i nearly paid them

Thanks People

the Ministry of Justice are closing many of these operations down by removing their licences.

see MOJ website for the warnings.

they should not be asking for money up front.

centro client review

Please do not go anywhere near this company. My daughter and her husband were told that if they gave this company £4500 pounds they would be able to write off a £9000 credit card debt with mbna. They told her to add the £4500 (their fee) to the £9000 and it would all be wiped off no later then 9 months down the line.
I could go into a lot more detail but to make it brief this is the chain of events for the past year, but in no particular order.
1) No one ever contacts her.
2) They say you can reduce the amount you pay by telling mbna you are struggling with your repayments. This is not true. Mbna know what is happening and will not help in any way.This means my daughter has been paying approx £226 per month in interest rate, but incuring £220 in interest.
3) She is told mbna use delaying tactics and so the case is never any closer to coming to a conclusion.
She has just been told that because she has been waiting a year centro client review will refund her £4500, but she loses the initial £299 set up fee she gave them.
I am not an academic as this letter probably shows, but I felt I had to write this to warn everyone not to get involved with any of these firms, because even though you have been misold a policy or your credit card amount was increased without asking for it (as in my Daughters case) these lenders Know all the tricks and you will not win. Centro client review will not get your money back. In my Daughters case the only people it SEEMS who have benefited are mbna. Makes you wonder.

Please do not go anywhere near this company. My daughter and her husband were told that if they gave this company £4500 pounds they would be able to write off a £9000 credit card debt with mbna. They told her to add the £4500 (their fee) to the £9000 and it would all be wiped off no later then 9 months down the line.
I could go into a lot more detail but to make it brief this is the chain of events for the past year, but in no particular order.
1) No one ever contacts her.
2) They say you can reduce the amount you pay by telling mbna you are struggling with your repayments. This is not true. Mbna know what is happening and will not help in any way.This means my daughter has been paying approx £226 per month in interest rate, but incuring £220 in interest.
3) She is told mbna use delaying tactics and so the case is never any closer to coming to a conclusion.
She has just been told that because she has been waiting a year centro client review will refund her £4500, but she loses the initial £299 set up fee she gave them.
I am not an academic as this letter probably shows, but I felt I had to write this to warn everyone not to get involved with any of these firms, because even though you have been misold a policy or your credit card amount was increased without asking for it (as in my Daughters case) these lenders Know all the tricks and you will not win. Centro client review will not get your money back. In my Daughters case the only people it SEEMS who have benefited are mbna. Makes you wonder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom