Any one Here Do Any HDR Images

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
IIRC some cameras can do this automatically now.

I do HDR, actually run it as part of the courses I offer.

Just had a quick look at your Flickr stuff - great stuff.
Will have a proper look later. Do you have a website (PM it if you like).

Edit - found the website on Flickr..

Ade

Last edited:
Really impressed with the photos on this thread so decided to have a go. I use a Panasonic FZ28 but cannot open the .RW2 files on CS4. Anyone point me in the right direction please?
I use a Mac with OSX 10.4.11.

That sort of HDR I like! :thumb:

Just saw this in your Flickr album....
4715607306_46dbe203bb_b.jpg

He looks like he is trying to work it out!!

Go on Roy, just Say what you see, Say what you see!! :D

Couldn't resist.

horrgakx i just added you on flickr id like to keep up with your fantastic shots..... your work is awesome. now for my fave question on this thread, have you got any HDR shots of your lovely 210???

horrgakx i just added you on flickr id like to keep up with your fantastic shots..... your work is awesome. now for my fave question on this thread, have you got any HDR shots of your lovely 210???
Thanks - and no I've not done any kind of 'proper' shoot with the E55. Have taken a couple of snaps for a pencil caricature a friend did but that's it. I should do something better really...

As promised, I had a play early this morning. The lighting was naff and all the shots came out very 'orange' due to the street lamps. However, I managed to rescue some. Let me know what you think (good and bad ;))

Jim

car1a.JPG

car2a.JPG

car3a.JPG

car4a.JPG

car5a.JPG

car6a.JPG

I downloaded photomatix but didn't get on with the results so I continued to use Photoshop CS5. I found I got better results with three brackets as opposed to five. :thumb:

the colour "spike Sign" one is my fave the Sky Is Very "Michael Mann" awesome.. on the right side of the image above the roof.. it looks great..

Sonny , i know what you mean about the Michael Mann sky ...

Here is a picture i took at work last year ( about 2am ) , the 'London Glow' was doing the Michael Mann thing :cool:

Last edited:
Sonny , i know what you mean about the Michael Mann sky ...

Here is a picture i took at work last year ( about 2am ) , the 'London Glow' was doing the Michael Mann thing :cool:

Yea thats mann all day long also nice picture i love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom