Any one up for a meeting in Bristol on Monday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Boss

MB Enthusiast
Car
private!
Gents, Ladies, i will be up in Bristol on sunday, monday and possibly tuesday.

If any members want to meet up, do give me a call as i will be based on Whiteladies road for the duration of time.

07947 222 802

thanks

What you doing in Whiteladies road ?

Cheers
Adam

What you doing in Whiteladies road ?

Cheers
Adam

hi, back in London now.

Im looking at opening a lounge bar.. possibly on whiteladies or park street.

A Venue opposite pitcher and piano on the waterfront where Baja was looks great.. but its 29,000 sq ft and £350k rent a year.. yikes....

i love bristol.. i was at uni there and now am in a position to do some business in my old town..

I have a place on Pembroke rd, so its local for me :)

r u from Bristol?

So were you looking at the old Henry JBs site? Decent location and always busy around there- Especially with the new place opening in the ABC cinema opposite.

Depends which end of the market you're going for. Whiteladies Road isn't really my cup of tea ;)

It might be pushing out a bit- But I know a lot of the units around my way (Harbourside), a bit further out, have been vacant for ages- I think there are deals to be had!

Boss! Definately going to be in Stanmore on tuesday afternoon - wanna meet up? :)

no no..
Henry JB's was taken over by the BSB group - ah they did the best 14oz steaks in there..

anyway.. no not that site..

Looking at Bottoms up a little way up, the old 201 hairdressers near the top, but its too far out..

Where Bar med used to be is an option, as would Baja on waterfront..

There are two locations in town, one by Cabot circus and the other opposite the works.. next to the pit stop place...

i am considering many optins, both student as well as more mature..

overall concensus is towards students of uwe in town as their halls are around queen charlotte st

Boss! Definately going to be in Stanmore on tuesday afternoon - wanna meet up? :)

next week i presume buddy?

yeah, bell me before hand and we make a plan...

should be fine...

how was the pagodaaaa?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom