Any one Want A Forum Signature..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sonny Burnett

MB Enthusiast
Car
W208 CLK55 AMG
hi everyone, just want to offer to make any one of you lot a forum signiture, i like doing little photoshops so if you want one post a pic and il try my best.. to knock one up...
;)

Seems typical that a good deed is not noted however a spelling or grammar is?

So what we all know what Sonny is offering?

I'm just as bad as I a) type too quickly or b) if using my iPhone then it seems to put all manner of things down that I didn't type.

:)

Seems typical that a good deed is not noted however a spelling or grammar is?

So what we all know what Sonny is offering?

I'm just as bad as I a) type too quickly or b) if using my iPhone then it seems to put all manner of things down that I didn't type.

:)

We all are prone to spelling mistakes, but if it is in the title it is particularily annoying.

Title changed. ;)

I'd be up for a total removal of signatures as their downfalls far outway any benefits I can think of.

As a member you can turn them off in your profile so you dont see them. As a mod I have to keep my eyes peeled for advertising so I can't just turn them off and most threads are so dominated by signatures that sometimes its hard to follow the threads at all. Not to mention the damned things need policing all the time. :crazy:

Are signatures really necessary?

I'd be up for a total removal of signatures as their downfalls far outway any benefits I can think of.

As a member you can turn them off in your profile so you dont see them. As a mod I have to keep my eyes peeled for advertising so I can't just turn them off and most threads are so dominated by signatures that sometimes its hard to follow the threads at all. Not to mention the damned things need policing all the time. :crazy:

Whilst I understand and appreciate the issues you raised I think they have their place, it's all about being individual :)

Perhaps there should be more scope to put this stuff on one's Public Profile page? (or is there already?). Then those wishing for more info above that shown under one's user name / avatar, which should also be limited to one liners, can view.

Whilst I understand and appreciate the issues you raised I think they have their place, it's all about being individual :)

[cough] whilst staying within the rules of course. :rolleyes:

7. Signatures / Avatars / Titles
- If you use inappropriate avatars, they will be removed and you will have your avatar privileges taken away. These rules also apply to custom titles... do not abuse these features. Signature text to be a maximum of four lines. Signature images to use an area no larger than 500x100 pixels.

You currently have 12 lines used in your signature.

Have a poll with a closing date and implement the outcome?

89e250cf.jpg

All done in the best possible taste & with good humour intended !

That seams like a idea , id be tempted to get a pic potoshoped with yea , if I ever got round to taking some good pics of the car .
I always intend to give the car and bike a good cleaning n polishing, then take it some where interesting for some cool pics .

I like um too!

One of the things I dont like about the 'other' forum is the lack of sigs :D

KEEP THE SIGS, for sure!

They're useful things :) Advertising, pics, personal moto's, etc.

hi everyone, just want to offer to make any one of you lot a forum signiture, i like doing little photoshops so if you want one post a pic and il try my best.. to knock one up...
;)
Sonny - you are a star! Wish everyone was as selfless as that!

Do you fancy knocking one up for me please for my ML270 (facelift version from 03)?

Owt is good for me - its a silver wagon (of lurv!) so any stock pic is good...maybe with my forum name 'edgejedi' and my real name 'Jase Fox' (not quite sure why real names arent used on this forum, understand the privacy aspect but nearly everyone is nameless!!!) Maybe my username on the reg plate? How creative eh?!!

Cheers mate! :bannana:

Last edited:
Sonny - you are a star! Wish everyone was as selfless as that!

Do you fancy knocking one up for me please for my ML270 (facelift version from 03)?

Owt is good for me - its a silver wagon (of lurv!) so any stock pic is good...maybe with my forum name 'edgejedi' and my real name 'Jase Fox' (not quite sure why real names arent used on this forum, understand the privacy aspect but nearly everyone is nameless!!!) Maybe my username on the reg plate? How creative eh?!!

Cheers mate! :bannana:

Il have a bash tonight mate,, and no problem, my pleasure

Il have a bash tonight mate,, and no problem, my pleasure

here ya go mate just a simple pic... if you can get me a pic of your car, i can do a better one... hope you like it.. if not il do another... cheers..

edgejedisig.jpg

download it mate, then when you up it to the MB club i think it will auto resize if not i can resize it...:thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom