Any other doors fit 2001 E320

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NewryMerc

Car
E320 Avantgarde
Hi,

I've been passed down a 2001 E320 Avantgarde, mechanically the car is 100% and with 175k on the clock and a recent turbo replacement it drives better than ever, Interior is cream leather and in perfect condition with all electrics working..... But the usual rust problems makes this beautiful car look very badly maintained.
I think its worth spending the money to repair patches around the arches and boot lock etc... but the front doors are very poor.
Is there any other model of front doors that will fit my model? I can find E300 etc. very easily but struggle to find any E320 and especially not in the navy type colour mine is.
All help greatly apprecitated.... first time poster.:thumb:

Hey - Define the navy type door? I am mid breaking down my car and have all four doors in good condition available?

w210-daily-car.jpg

It's down on the tax book as Blue but I definitely wouldn't call it blue looks same colour as yours there.... they look in great condition.
Where you based?

Appologies, see your in Cardiff now.
How much to get front 2 doors and sent to N.I?
Thanks

Hey - Define the navy type door? I am mid breaking down my car and have all four doors in good condition available?

w210-daily-car.jpg

Why are you breaking that beauty of an E55? :(

Why are you breaking that beauty of an E55? :(

Its a 320CDi. It had an irritating juddering issue that would not leave me alone plus I had the chance to buy a huge spec AMG galore 320cdi estate, which I bought.

I do also have a silver E55 pre facelift though :thumb:

Appologies, see your in Cardiff now.
How much to get front 2 doors and sent to N.I?
Thanks

Ahhhh sorry. I didn't realize that you were based in N.I.

I would have said £50 a door with the glass and regulator included in each door too

Any E class doors with the same "W" model designator would fit, (the engine size makes no difference) though there may be differences on 'rubbing strips' dependant in trim level, but you can swap over the original internal and external trims.

Handy if you can get the correct colour ones freighted over - save a fortune in painting!

How do you identify the W code? Sorry if this sounds stupid, but new to mb

How do you identify the W code? Sorry if this sounds stupid, but new to mb

It doesn't matter the w number, though it's a w210.

So...any, I mean ANY, E class that looks like yours, no matter the age will have the same front doors. And there are plenty being broken in NI where you simply drive to the breaker rather than have them posted. There's a guy at Nutt's Corner, even some of the indies.

Think about it...why would a different engine require different doors?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom