Any pics of Chrome Air Vent covers?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

crammy69

Car
2001 W210 E55 AMG,2010 Fiat 500 1.2,2002 Triumph America,LML Star 125 DLX,1984 C70,2011 Thruxton
I toying with the idea of adding a few little touches to the interior (Chrome Dial rings, Gear selector cover) but am not sure about the Air vent chrome covers on Ebay, as they could be a little "bling" for the Merc.. Has anyone done this 'mod' and got a pic to show me? I have spent a while doing a search but all the posts on this have dead links to the pictures..

Cheers
Simon

Surprise Surprise ..... i've done this mod .....

9.jpg

2.jpg

Cheers for that!, thats looks good, not too overpowering at all. I do especially like th chrome dial rings they certainly add a little something to an what would otherwise be a quite uderstated interior.

I assume they fit using 3m tape on the back (the vent covers), so not ireversible if you fancy a change I guess?

Cheers
Simon

Yep , just good old sponge tape ...

Look closely and the surrounds for the heater controls have nice chrome rings round them too !! ;)

The speedo rings are proper fiddley to do !! :mad:

Yep, i did think about them but feared that with the other bits done , the car could start suffering from that dreadful illness ' OC ' otherwise known as 'OverChrome' :D

I think it's just right, updates the interior a bit while not looking too much ...

Yep, i did think about them but feared that with the other bits done , the car could start suffering from that dreadful illness ' OC ' otherwise known as 'OverChrome' :D

I think it's just right, updates the interior a bit while not looking too much ...

When I fitted a wood trim kit in my V70R I did not use it all for fear of going over the top,, so I go along with you there

Look closely and the surrounds for the heater controls have nice chrome rings round them too !! ;)

The speedo rings are proper fiddley to do !! :mad:

I did indeed notice them, I have a set already in my drawer awaiting fitment once the car is back from the garage (tommorrow I hope).

Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom