Any pictures of Magnetite Black/Cappuccino?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CardinalZeus77

Car
Porsche 991.2 911 Carrera S
Hi,

I just been called by Mercedes that they have a Magnetite Black car with Cappuccino leather available.

I can't seem to find any pictures of this combination.

Anyone help?

It does look nice.

I just don't like it that the coloured seats are simply plonked into a black interior.

They have complimentary grey trim for Alpaca - it would be nice to see a beige trim for these lighter colours.

I love that colour combo, looks swish - yet I imagine not quite as hard to keep clean as cream/white leather.

It does look nice.

I just don't like it that the coloured seats are simply plonked into a black interior.

I prefer it that way as it creates contrast. Have you seen how much reflection you get from a lighter dashboard?

I prefer it that way as it creates contrast. Have you seen how much reflection you get from a lighter dashboard?

You misunderstand - I mean blend it in like they do with alpaca interiors - my previous C class was light grey. The dash top is still black but the lower parts aren't.

see here:-

MERCEDES-BENZ C220 CDI BlueEFFICIENCY Displayed by MotorTRAK

It just blends in nicer, they do it with grey but don't seem to bother with any other colours.

+1, much prefer it like that too.

I saw the car yesterday and the combination looked good.

I did however like the Obsidian black with the Cappuccino leather combination more and this is what I have gone for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom