Any references to me will be severely dealt with

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pammy

MB Enthusiast
Car
hers - slk 320, his - dull diesel BMW fleet :/, Xtrail, Honda CBR 1100xx, Yamaha YZF600, Ribble Road
A blonde female police officer pulled over a blonde gal in a convertible sports car for speeding. She walked up to the car and asked the blonde for her driver's license.

The blonde convertible driver searched through her purse in vain.

Finally she asked, "What does it look like?"

The blonde police officer told her, "It's that thing with your picture on it."

The blonde driver searched for a few more seconds, pulled out her compact, opened it and sure enough saw herself. She handed the compact to the blonde cop.

After a few seconds of looking at the compact, the blonde cop rolled her eyes, handed the compact back to the blonde convertible driver and said,

"If you would have told me you were a police officer when I first pulled you over we could have avoided this whole thing."

Pammy's joined the Police ?

ERM, so if you're not the BLONDE in the sports car, may I ask when and why you joined the Police ? :D :D :D

As if we would :D Was the car a shiney grey Merc? A CLK320 by any chance? :D :D

Edit *typo, mean SLK, sorry to all*

Last edited:
Ian B Walker said:
As if we would :D Was the car a shiney grey Merc? A CLK320 by any chance? :D :D
CLK320 ? You've been upgraded to 4 seats Pammy !!! All the more room for passenger rides ;)

sym said:
CLK320 ? You've been upgraded to 4 seats Pammy !!! All the more room for passenger rides ;)
you'll be putting a tow bar and trailer thingy on it next - like the ones you see trundling round theme parks:crazy:

Think I'll go back to the SLK - more fun with two;)

Did you get off with the ticket then Pammy?:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom