Any Remap Group buys in Midlands or south wales ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kraven

Car
2008 W204 C220 CDI Sport Auto 5sp
Finally got some spare cash, and want to get my 2008 W204 C220 CDI Sport 167bhp remap done.

Anyone know of any of any Group buy remaps going on around Worcester / Gloucester / Hereford / Cardiff areas ?

If I could get it down to £200 - £250, i'd do it now.

Celtic can do me for £343, or Angel / Viezu for £500 :( Seems mine has a Delphi ECU which means Angel / Viezu can only do it my removing and doing some work on the ECU itself.

K.

Last edited:
mine has a Delphi ECU which means Angel / Viezu can only do it my removing and doing some work on the ECU itself.

K.

Unfortunately Angel dont do or include cars like yours as part of the discounted group remap sessions anyway due to the work involved to remap them cars.

Last edited:
I would like my 120 vito doing so put me down as an interest.

Gama Motorsport in Banbury where we did the first group remap session now own Angel Tuning so one of you should contact them direct and enquire about organising another gorup remap there.

Gama Motorsport: Angel Tuning

might be an option to see if I can arrange a specific group buy for W204 owners.......

Gama can do it!
The more we get, the better the discount.
I work for Barclays in Banbury and they bank us, I asked them for a group discount starting up from 2 cars upwards, and the said no problems.
Just need to get some numbers in!

It says on their site 2 or more cars where the tuning is less than 250 at their base gets it at 400. Do you think they'll mind a dozen cars on their forecourt though.

Sort a date out and I'm deffo in this time. Missed the last one due to questionable injectors.

We had 20 cars at Gama on the first forum remap day.

Last edited:
I am a dealer for viezu in Birmingham , I recon I can get it for 250 no probs depending on how many car we can get that includes the c204.

Acid

I'm well up for getting my car done for £250

Well, lets kick off with a list!
Add your names on the list below (Copy and Paste).

1) VTurbo

Well, lets kick off with a list!
Add your names on the list below (Copy and Paste).

1) VTurbo
2) Kraven (2008 W204 C220 CDI Sport - Delphi ECU, not Blue-efficency)

Maybe its just you and me Kraven :bannana:

I don't think it'll be long for others to join, especially if there's a possibility of the C220/E220's being done at a reasonable price.

And then there were three......

1) VTurbo
2) Kraven (2008 W204 C220 CDI Sport - Delphi ECU, not Blue-efficency)
3) alexis.jones (w204 c320 cdi)

Get 2 more then I will be able to confirm the price and dates for sure

Thanks acid

Get 2 more then I will be able to confirm the price and dates for sure

Thanks acid

I'll see if I can strong arm some mates in Solihull, but 2 more to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom