Any suggestion for remapping nr Rugby

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Guy.Pap

Car
E280 Sport Wagon
Hi I am looking to get my E280 sport estate remapped and recommendations in the Rugby or Warwickshire area .also is it possible to have a switchable map done on these cars and configure the sport/comfort button to switch modes???

Hi I am looking to get my E280 sport estate remapped and recommendations in the Rugby or Warwickshire area .also is it possible to have a switchable map done on these cars and configure the sport/comfort button to switch modes???

Unfortunately I can't suggest any remapping companies around that area but I can highly recommend a DTUK tuning box which was very good and controls boost levels too rather than just the common rail, if that is of interest.

Head over to MSL they can't be more than a 45-50 min drive from you if you leave at the right time.

Google map on the way there.
EC map on the way back.

Will get the car booked in at MSL at the end of March when I get paid for a DPF removal and a remap. Maybe I should have asked at the time what sort of remap was available performance/ecom or a blend of the two. The reason for the DPF removal is most of my trips in the car are less than 10 mins and my last car suffered after a while with it blocking.

Come down to MSL we will sort you out.

Unfortunately we can't do switchable maps on there but the maps are very smooth and obviously customisable to how you want and the style of driving. Speak to Acid or Sarim when you get in and we can adjust it til you are happy with it.

I will be popping in to msl shortly how much notice do you guys need for the remap and particulate filter delete.

Usually couple of days max, call Acid depends on workload! Sometimes can fit you in the same day.

Usually couple of days max, call Acid depends on workload! Sometimes can fit you in the same day.

Excellent, I was hoping to pop in Tuesday as its the only day I have free next week. But as i'm on nights untill monday morning I will give you a call then and see if I can grab a slot. If not it will be the following week.... but its coming to you :thumb:

Car at MSL being worked on . Found out it does not have a DPF happy days, but found the secondary cat is almost blocked so that is getting the MSL treatment before the map gets done.
Can't wait for the drive home

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom