Any suggestions in Kent?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have just used: www.lillyandconstable.com

It cost me £269 inc VAT for a maintenence service on a C36, happy with the job they have done so far. Just be aware that their courtesy cars are nto mercs, I got lumbered with a Toyota Yaris for the day!

Chris.

text him and ask him to call you. tell him Greg/Sean on the MB forum recommended you.

nictry said:
I know and thanks for his number, I have tried to call him multiple times (diff times of day etc. but no joy always get a mesage saying not available and no option to leave a message!!! I need something in the next 2 weeks so can't keep trying!

C240Sport97 said:
text him and ask him to call you. tell him Greg/Sean on the MB forum recommended you.

Cheers for that suggestion hadn't thought about txt as don't do it much takes me about 10 mins to type hello!!!! anyway done now so hopefully he will give me a bell :D

Guy Thomas said:
Just bought a 2-yr old C180 Estate. I am in east Kent - nearest dealer is in Canterbury. Also Vikings an ex-dealer are still in business on in Canterbury. Although their website doesn't say anything about being cheaper!

So wondered if there are any good/bad experiences to report with Viking? Or other suggestions in Kent? Browsing this forum the Medway dealer doesn't look a very good idea:rolleyes:

Try Chas Wells of the SEC-SHOP.COM...he's Daimler Chrysler trained and knows all about Mercedes cars. His prices are reasonable and you can call him on 07970 553071 or 01732 763956 to discuss further. Kind regards from Richard of **********.com :)

Thanks all, Steve got in touch (what a nice guy) and all booked for my service in a couple of weeks!

Are there independants at all in the Medway area? I hate using big dealers for servicing, I find them really impersonal and untrustworthy. I know the Brabus one on the A2 is supposed to be good but I'd still rather use a good independant.

Just wanted to pass on my appreciation to Steve for his work today, excellent service, good chat and sorted out a couple of little niggles on the car at the same time, will def be going back and highly recommend him to any other forumites!

I just want to second that. Saw Steve last night to sort out some work that I need doing. He is very quick efficient and knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone (SHAME THE DEALERS ARE NOT AS GOOD).

Regards
Ian

Hi,
Just got quotes from MB dealers in E. Kent for a B service on a 2000 yr W202C200 that has done 66K miles. They are; MB Canterbury £371, Vikings Canterbury £366 and Brabus (Medway) £354. Bit shoched with this as last time I had a B service at MB Canterbury in Dec '04 on a previous, similar car (called a 'Whitehouse Major Service') the cost was £195! I was also thinking of getting them to replace the Auto Transmission Fluid, but might have to take out a second mortgage for that!

Try above I have used him a number of times he has the star system and is ex Main Dealer, give him a call for prices.

Redirecting another old thread - can anyone tell me of any service places in the Medway towns which are any good? (Read as: they don't rip you off)

And yes I have searched through the other threads but a lot of the links are dead now, or the places aren't there anymore when I do a search on the net. Also...I got given Steve's number but he's not got back to me :-/

Last edited:
Redirecting another old thread - can anyone tell me of any service places in the Medway towns which are any good? (Read as: they don't rip you off)

And yes I have searched through the other threads but a lot of the links are dead now, or the places aren't there anymore when I do a search on the net. Also...I got given Steve's number but he's not got back to me :-/

When you car needs it it must be worth going to Ollie in Portsmouth and have a day out while its being done

Portsmouth is a long way away from me though and I have young kids who don't do travelling very well unfortunately! I just looked on multimap and it turns out it's 2.5hours away - so that'd be 5 hours in the car for 2 five year olds - one who is really car sick!
Nightmare!! LOL
Thank you though, so many others have said that about the chap down there - I am gutted that I'm not closer by.

Haven't tried Vikings for service yet, but just bought my car from them and couldn't fault them throughout the sales process - easiest car purchase I have ever made!

Hi ages ago i asked about Kent indi's in Rainham/Walderslade/Maidstone/Chatham areas and someone PMed me with a guys number - any chance of getting that number again, I have just had the brake system warning come on to say brakes need doing so I need an independent in the area who isn't gonna charge me a second mortgage to get them done!
Cheers!

Steve 07710 106120. If you cant get on the phone him text him.

Personally I and a number of friends have used Eurostar and had a day out whilst the cars were being serviced by the MB dealer in Boulogne (2004 320CDI S class £350 service) Mind you shopping for cheap booze brings the total bill up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom